Subject: Working group last call

From: Barbara Fraser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:33:18 -0400

draft-ietf-ssh-users-09.txt has just been published and I'd like to issue a
working group last call for this document. Please take time to review it
carefully and report to the list any critique. Two weeks should be
sufficient and the authors have committed to incorporating any typos, etc.
rapidly after close of the last call. So, we should be able to complete the
document and submit it to the IESG for acceptance as an informational RFC.

April, is there anything else I need to do? Since it's going informational
we don't need an IETF last call, do we?

Thanks,
Barbara

---

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

> we don't need an IETF last call, do we?

No, don't need IETF last call.  Sounds like the editors will do one final
pass to incorporate comments from WG last call.  That version (-10) should
be submitted as an ID.  When I see it (or you can email me to make sure
that I know), I will ask to have it on the IESG agenda, especially
alerting the Security directors.

thanks!
April