Subject: Fwd: [16NG] fyi: Wimax Forum NWG 1.0.0 specification published

From: "Daniel Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:52:58 +0900

posting it on the list again in case you missed it...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: gabriel montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Jun 12, 2007 8:42 AM
Subject: [16NG] fyi: Wimax Forum NWG 1.0.0 specification published
To: [email-masked]

Folks,

The WiMAX forum has sent a liaison letter to the IETF to inform of the
publication of Release 1.0.0 of the NWG (network working group)
specification. Below, I paste the ASCII equivalent of the content of
the liaison letter pointing at the URL for the specification.
Additionally,
there is a "change request" (CR) process in place to fix bugs in
release 1.0.0. The expectation is that revisions of release 1.0.0 with
incorporated CRs will be published every 6 months or so.

tnx,

-gabriel

-------------------------------------------

                                    June 10th, 2007

To:       Russ Housley, IETF chair

cc:        Jari Arkko, Internet Area Director, IETF

            Mark Townsley, Internet Area Director, IETF

From:   Prakash Iyer, Chair, WiMAX Forum Network Working Group (NWG),
Intel Corporation

Subject:  WiMAX Network Architecture Specification (Release 1.0.0) published

Dear Russ,

The WiMAX Forum's  Network Working Group (NWG) would like to inform
the IETF that NWG has completed the first release of the WiMAX Network
Architecture specification. The specification was approved by the
WiMAX Forum Board on April 19th 2007 and Forum-wide mandatory IPR
review was completed on June 2nd 2007. The specification, including
all Stage 2 and 3 sections, is posted to the WiMAX Forum website and
publicly accessible via the following URL:

http://www.wimaxforum.org/technology/documents/WiMAXNetworkArchitectureStage2-3Rel1.0.0.zip

We look forward to receiving any comments that you may have on this
specification.

Best Regards.

cc:        Bruce Holloway, WiMAX Forum Counsel

            Alper Yegin, Samsung

Ron Resnick, President WiMAX Forum, Intel Corporation

Max Riegel, Co-Chair, NWG, Siemens

Yong Chang, Co-Chair, NWG, Samsung

_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng

_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng