Subject: [16NG] My comment about draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-01 during the 16ng meeting

From: "Soininen Jonne (NSN FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 03:20:33 +0300

Hello,

I was asked to write my comment I made during the 16ng meeting to the
mailing list. So, here it comes.

I commented during the meeting that I was a bit worried about the Wimax
related references in the -01 to the Wimax and the usage of FMIP in it. I
said that I was worried about talking about how Wimax should, could, or
possibly would use FMIP in the Wimax architecture in an IETF document as
Wimax is a specific architecture defined by the Wimax Forum. Thus, IETF
should not tell how they should use fmip without a very good reason, but it
should be left for the Wimax Forum to do.

I haven't have time to look at the version -02, yet. I don't know if the
confusion persists there.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jonne.
-- 
Jonne Soininen
Nokia Siemens Networks

Tel: +358 40 527 46 34
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng