Subject: [16NG] RFC 4968 on Analysis of IPv6 Link Models for 802.16 Based Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 19:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4968

        Title:      Analysis of IPv6 Link Models 
                    for 802.16 Based Networks 
        Author:     S. Madanapalli, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       August 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 34536
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-link-model-analysis-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4968.txt

This document provides different IPv6 link models that are suitable
for IEEE 802.16 based networks and provides analysis of various
considerations for each link model and the applicability of each link
model under different deployment scenarios.  This document is the
result of a design team (DT) that was formed to analyze the IPv6 link
models for IEEE 802.16 based networks.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng