Subject: [16NG] IEEE 802.16 WG consideration of 16ng internet drafts

From: Roger B. Marks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:47:21 -0600

To: Soohong Daniel Park and Gabriel Montenegro
Chairs, IETF IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks (16ng) Working Group
Subject: IEEE 802.16 Working Group consideration of 16ng internet drafts

During its Session #51 in Malaga Spain on 17-20 September, the IEEE  
802.16 Working Group (WG) considered actions to be taken regarding  
two 16ng documents:
*IP over 802.16 Problem Statement and Goals
  http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-02.txt
*Transmission of IP over Ethernet over IEEE 802.16 Networks
  http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet- 
over-802.16-02.txt

The WG agreed to establish an IETF review ad hoc to provide a forum  
for 802.16 members to review and discuss these 16ng documents. WG  
participants will be encouraged to provide direct comment to the 16ng  
mailing list. No direct input from the 802.16 WG is expected. This  
IETF review ad hoc will endeavor to complete its activities by Friday  
12 October.

Sincerely,

Roger B. Marks
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access

cc: [email-masked]
     [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng