Subject: [67ATTENDEES] IETF 67 Network goes down at 12:00

From: Jim Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:13:59 -0800

Gentlepeople,
	Consider this the traditional 10am warning that the IETF network  
will go down today at Noon. Alas, we've got a very tight shipping  
schedule today, so we'll have to bring everything down immediately at  
12. The hotel wireless in the lobby of both buildings should be  
available again (for registered guests) on or before noon to provide  
continuing connectivity for folks.

	Hope everyone had a good week, and see you all in Prague!

	- Jim

_______________________________________________
67ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/67attendees

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:36:42 +0000

> 	Hope everyone had a good week, and see you all in Prague!

Thanks for providing a very good network for 67 :)

-- 
Tim

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 19:46:29 +0100

>     Hope everyone had a good week, and see you all in Prague!

 From a network point of view, I think we had an excellent week,
and many thanks to the whole crew!

     Brian

---

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 19:39:40 +0100 (CET)

Dear NOC team!

Congratulations!

The network has worked really great! I've had no problems, no 
interruptions, and IPv6 was running smoothly too. Even in my hotel room I 
could use the IETF Wireless LAN network (access points in the pool area).

Thanks to the whole NOC Team for the excellent connectivity we've 
experienced during this meeting!

c.u. in Prague,
  Bernie

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Jim Martin wrote:

> Gentlepeople,
> 	Consider this the traditional 10am warning that the IETF network will 
> go down today at Noon. Alas, we've got a very tight shipping schedule today, 
> so we'll have to bring everything down immediately at 12. The hotel wireless 
> in the lobby of both buildings should be available again (for registered 
> guests) on or before noon to provide continuing connectivity for folks.
>

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:47:05 -0800

> Thanks for providing a very good network for 67 :)

Indeed.  To add to this:

A big "Thank you!" (particularly to the folks running the terminal
room) for accommodating our small DTNRG interop event.  Your support
was really appreciated!

Joerg

---

From: Krzysztof Rzecki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 23:24:36 +0100

Dear All,

from Cracow group, who operated terminal room and help desk, we would 
like to kindly thank all NOC guys for possibility to help you build up 
and maintain so big (so many users), but well working wireless network. 
It was very valuable experience to us.

Thanks for all attendees for understanding against my group, if we made 
something wrong and I hope group of DTNRG had a nice place near to us.

Special thanks for Max Riegel, who delivered us to San Diego and gave 
possibility to see so huge conference and cooperate with net experts.

Best regards,

-- 

pozdrawiam,
Krzysztof Rzecki
__________________________________________
Krzysztof Rzecki, CCNS Software Department
CCNS SA, ul. Reymonta 27, PL 30-059 Kraków
e-mail: [email-masked], mob.: +48 695 144 411