Subject: [67ATTENDEES] Network is Up

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 04:12:11 -0800

* To: ietf at ietf.org
    * Subject: IETF67 Network is up!
    * From: Jim Martin <jim at daedelus.com>
    * Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 15:13:07 -0800
 
Gentlepeople,
As of now, we're declaring the network for IETF67 to be up and active. 
Wireless is available as ietf67a (802.11a) and ietf67b (802.11b/g) 
throughout the meeting areas, both east and west tower lobbies, both 
east tower pools, the Coffee shop in East, and the lobby and Quinn bars 
in East. The terminal room is open 24 hours a day until Friday noon and 
is located downstairs from the main meeting space in Nautilus 4 & 5. 
Information on the network is available at http://www.ietf67.org, and 
any problems can be reported to the helpdesk in the terminal room, via 
email to ticket at noc.ietf67.org, or via the web ticketing system at 
http://noc.ietf67.org/trac.

As always, we encourage problem reports. We can't fix it if we don't 
know about it. Also, tickets submitted via any of the methods listed 
above are more likely to be noticed than those sent to the main IETF list.

    - Jim

_______________________________________________
67ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/67attendees

---

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:46:23 -0800

Hi,

I have been especially impressed by this meeting. 

The food didn't run out before 9:00am. A shuttle bus is available to
downtown. The network works well.

Kudos to all involved.

David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ray Pelletier [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 4:12 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [67ATTENDEES] Network is Up
> 
>    * To: ietf at ietf.org