Subject: [6lo] Information model

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:55:48 -0700

One item of our charter reads:

2. Information and data models (e.g., MIB modules) for these
adaptation layers for basic monitoring and troubleshooting.

I would like to trigger a discussion about the information model.
1) What should be contained in the information model(s)?
2) In which form should the information model be submitted (e.g., as
separate draft or as section in a data model draft)?
3) Other discussion points?

Best regards
Ulrich

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 01:09:01 +0200

> 3) Other discussion points?

In http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-6lo-lowpan-mib-00,
substitute 'Overview' with 'Information Model' and I think we are
done. The Case Diagram is essentially the information model.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>