Subject: [6lo] Smart America meeting @ IETF88 Monday Nov 4

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:05:07 -0600

Sorry if this is a duplicate - sent previous from wrong email and I'm 
not sure if it will be forwarded...

-------------

It was pointed out to me that I didn't specify what Monday and where.  I 
guess with the upcoming meeting I was a bit myopic.

To reiterate, Sokwoo and I have launched our PIF CPS project and we are 
trying to gather as many good ideas and people as possible. Part of the 
foundation of a scalable CPS is a "high confidence network" and it is 
our belief that this must be built on open standards such as IP so this 
is why we are coming to the IETF.

Please read more at www.smartamerica.org.

So the meeting is currently planned for Monday November 4 from 7:30pm 
US/Pacific (0300 UTC - I think) until 9:00pm US/Pacific (0500 UTC - I hope).

Again - please reply to me directly if you plan to attend so that we can 
size the room accordingly.

     Thanks,
             Geoff