Subject: [6lo] draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-04 submitted

From: Anders Brandt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:09:27 +0000

Hi

A new version of the lowpanz draft has been submitted to
address the comments received during the Last Call.

Changes since -02

   o  Editorial nits.

   o  Moved text to the right section so that it does not prohibit DAD
      for Route-Over deployments.

   o  Introduced RA m flag support so that nodes may be instructed to
      use DHCPv6 for centralized address assignment.

   o  Added example appendix: Complete G.9959 6LoWPAN datagram
      composition with CID-based header compression

Changes since -03

   o  Corrected error in 6LoWPAN datagram example appendix: 64 hop limit
      in comment => also 64 hop limit in actual frame format.

   o  Added section "Privacy Considerations"

Cheers,
  Anders.