Subject: [6lo] Comments for draft-ietf-6lo-ghc

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:24:31 +0100

Bonjour and Hallo WG,

I have read through the draft and I would like simple interaction with
the author if possible. My questions are:

1) Why is there no applicability section, or use case section?
2) What is the draft main scope (there is mentioned some purpose of
the draft contribution in introduction but not sure of the scope)? and
is the solution proposed the best solution, or was it tested to be
better solution for such problem?

AB> Comment on the Abstract:

It mentions that it is a short draft, I don't think so. Please remove
describing the size of the draft, because in future it may develop and
become larger.

Best Regards

AB
------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that I agreed to review the draft as I was one of the ones
that raised their hand when the WG chair asked for review.

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:38:43 +0100

Reading through the abstract and introduction myself again it indeed
reads a bit cryptic.

I fear that someone who has not been active in the 6lowpan before might
have difficulties to capture the context.

I am sure we can do better.

Ciao
Hannes

On 03/11/2014 11:24 AM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 6lo mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo
>

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 01:08:21 +0000

---------second reminder-------

I still did not get reply from author/editor, or are the questions not
related, or were the questions asked before in meetings.

 I see only two discussion messages from a participant related to the draft
on the list in February.

AB