Subject: [6lo] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 10:04:29 -0400

All,
     I have completed my AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib and
only have a few minor comments.  Once these are addressed, I can start
the IETF Last Call.

1. The Security Considerations section uses "NOT RECOMMENDED" as a 2119
keyword.  However, that phrase is not included in the list in section 3.
 I would suggest either adding "NOT RECOMMENDED" to the list in section
3 or change "NOT RECOMMENDED" to "SHOULD NOT" in the Security
Considerations section.

2. Please add an RFC Editor's note in section 4 to update RFCXXXX
(Figure 1) to the assigned RFC number when the document is published.

3. Figure 1 also refers to RFC 2013, which has been obsoleted by RFC
4113.  Any reason for the reference to the old UDP MIB?

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 10:09:18 +0200

> 4113.  Any reason for the reference to the old UDP MIB?

Thanks for the review. I will fix 1. by adding NOT RECOMMENDED, 2. by
adding an RFC editor note (and another one for the XXXX in the tree
diagram), and 3. by refering to RFC 4113 (that was the intention
anyway but I somehow got the old number into the I-D). A new I-D
should show up shortly.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>