Subject: [6lo] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-03.txt> (Definition of Managed Objects for IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 06:15:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over Networks of
Resource-constrained Nodes WG (6lo) to consider the following document:
- 'Definition of Managed Objects for IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless
   Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs)'
  <draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-08-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing IPv6 over Low-Power
   Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.