Subject: [6lo] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-btle-14: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 12:02:52 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6lo-btle-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-btle/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of the history of this document, significant explanation was
needed -- and provided -- in the shepherd writeup.  Thanks, Gabriel, for
the good job on that.  The writeup says:

> This support from BT SIG should address the remaining DISCUSS on
> the original document.

It does, indeed (it was my DISCUSS), and this document looks great.  I'm
glad things were sorted out with BT SIG, and thanks to everyone for all
the work on this.