Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:52:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 over MS/TP Networks
        Authors         : Kerry Lynn
                          Jerry Martocci
                          Carl Neilson
                          Stuart Donaldson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Master-Slave/Token-Passing (MS/TP) is a medium access control method
   for the RS-485 physical layer, which is used extensively in building
   automation networks.  This specification defines the frame format for
   transmission of IPv6 packets and the method of forming link-local and
   statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on MS/TP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:56:26 -0400

I think this version addresses all the comments I've received to date.
Hopefully it's ready to enter WGLC.

Cheers, Kerry

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 6:52 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of
> Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> 6lo mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo
>