Subject: Re: [6lo] #14 (routing-dispatch): More optimal compression of 6LoRH

From: "6lo issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 13:43:37 -0000

#14: More optimal compression of 6LoRH

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => assigned

-- 
--------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  routing-dispatch    |     Version:
 Severity:  -                   |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lo/trac/ticket/14#comment:2>
6lo <https://tools.ietf.org/6lo/>

---

From: "6lo issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 18:10:21 -0000

* status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Discussed at 6TiSCH interim: no point adding code to support cases that do
 not exist now

-- 
--------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  routing-dispatch    |     Version:
 Severity:  -                   |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lo/trac/ticket/14#comment:3>
6lo <https://tools.ietf.org/6lo/>