Subject: Re: [6lo] #15 (routing-dispatch): current entry as reference for next entry compression in RH

From: "6lo issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 13:41:53 -0000

#15: current entry as reference for next entry compression in RH

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 published in 04

-- 
--------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  routing-dispatch    |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lo/trac/ticket/15#comment:2>
6lo <https://tools.ietf.org/6lo/>