Subject: Re: [6lo] Adoption call for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh

From: "samita Chakrabarti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 17:12:06 -0700

With many positive responses in the mailing list  on adoption call and the
comments from BT-SIG on this draft, 

 The draft-gomez-6lo-blemish  is now a WG document!

Carles, please submit the document as WG -00 document after the IETF.

Cheers,

-6lo-chairs

From: samita Chakrabarti [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:48 AM
To: 'lo' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Adoption call for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh

Hello All:

We have discussed 6lo-blemesh at the IETF 96 6lo meeting and there were
interests in the WG to work on this draft.

The draft authors also have been requested to check with BTSIG and BTSIG has
been consulted.

We would like to proceed with the WG adoption call for this document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh/

Please provide your opinion on the mailing list with  'Yes/No' and a short
note.

The adoption call ends on October 7, 2016.

Thanks,

Gabriel & Samita 

6lo-chairs