Subject: [6lo] Alia Atlas' No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 15:32:36 -0800

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Appendix B, given that there is code, it would be good to specifically
mark it as such.  As I recall, there are different copyright aspects to
the code fragments in an RFC than to the text.  I believe that
https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/copyright.html  provides pointers to
the implications and encourages marking the code segments with
<CODE_BEGINS> and <CODE_ENDS>.