Subject: [6lo] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-02.txt]

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 20:50:32 +0100

Dear 6lo WG,

We submitted an update of draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh.

The main changes are related with terminology improvement for a better
alignment with Bluetooth SIG activities, and also to emphasize the fact
that we are assuming use of the Bluetooth Internet Protocol Support
Profile, IPSP (note that RFC 7668 already assumed use of IPSP).

Feedback is very welcome!

Cheers,

Carles

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-02.txt
From:    [email-masked]
Date:    Mon, October 31, 2016 10:00 am
To:      "Seyed Darroudi" <[email-masked]>
         "Teemu Savolainen" <[email-masked]>
         "Carles Gomez" <[email-masked]>
         "Seyed Mahdi Darroudi" <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Carles Gomez and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh
Revision:	02
Title:		IPv6 Mesh over Bluetooth(R) Low Energy using IPSP
Document date:	2016-10-31
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		10
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-02

Abstract:
   RFC 7668 describes the adaptation of 6LoWPAN techniques to enable
   IPv6 over Bluetooth low energy networks that follow the star
   topology.  However, recent Bluetooth specifications allow the
   formation of extended topologies as well.  This document specifies
   the mechanisms needed to enable IPv6 over mesh networks composed of
   Bluetooth low energy links established by using the Bluetooth
   Internet Protocol Support Profile.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat