Subject: [6lo] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 20:36:03 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd
Revision:       01
Title:          Address Protected Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and
Lossy Networks
Document date:  2017-05-15
Group:          6lo
Pages:          17
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-
01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-
01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery.
   This extension is designed for low-power and lossy network
   environments and it supports multi-hop operation.  Nodes supporting
   this extension compute a Cryptographically Unique Interface ID and
   associate it with one or more of their Registered Addresses.  The
   Cryptographic ID (Crypto-ID) uniquely identifies the owner of the
   Registered Address.  It is used in place of the EUI-64 address that
   is specified in RFC 6775.  Once an address is registered with a
   Cryptographic ID, only the owner of that ID can modify the state
   information of the Registered Address in the 6LR and 6LBR.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat