Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 02:16:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : An Update to 6LoWPAN ND
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Erik Nordmark
                          Samita Chakrabarti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-05-12

Abstract:
   This specification updates RFC 6775 - 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery, to
   clarify the role of the protocol as a registration technique,
   simplify the registration operation in 6LoWPAN routers, and provide
   enhancements to the registration capabilities, in particular for the
   registration to a Backbone Router for proxy ND operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/