Subject: [6lo] New Version Notification for draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-03.txt

From: "Lijo Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 14:36:13 +0530

Hi All,

A new version of I-D, draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-03.txt has been
successfully submitted and posted to the IETF repository.

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-03.txt

The draft has been revised according to the comments received during IETF 98
meeting.

One of the notable aspects of this version is the inclusion of "Network ASN"
as one of the time units. Special thanks to Dale for this great suggestion 

Happy to receive comments and valuable feedbacks.

Thanks & Regards,

Lijo Thomas 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited and appropriate legal action will be taken.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------