Subject: [6lo] IETF100 6lo WG meeting agenda request

From: Samita Chakrabarti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 21:27:08 -0700

Hello  WG:

6lo-office has requested  2-hr session for our working group meeting at
Singapore and we were granted the slot on Thursday, Nov 16th  afternoon,
local time:
 1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
Sophia          INT *** 6lo     IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained
Nodes WG:

Now the co-chairs are requesting the agenda items with the following
information with your request:
Draft-name:
Brief description of the topic:
Presenter's name:
Requested time for presentation:
Purpose of the presentation:

Please send your request by Oct 31st to both  [email-masked] + James (
[email-masked]).

Thank you.
-Samita