Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 07:49:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 over Constrained Node Networks (6lo) Applicability & Use cases
        Authors         : Yong-Geun Hong
                          Carles Gomez
                          Abdur Rashid Sangi
                          Take Aanstoot
                          Samita Chakrabarti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of IPv6 over constrained
   node networks (6lo) and provides practical deployment examples.  In
   addition to IEEE 802.15.4, various link layer technologies such as
   ITU-T G.9959 (Z-Wave), BLE, DECT-ULE, MS/TP, NFC, PLC (IEEE 1901.2),
   and IEEE 802.15.4e (6tisch) are used as examples.  The document
   targets an audience who like to understand and evaluate running end-
   to-end IPv6 over the constrained link layer networks connecting
   devices to each other or to each cloud.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/