Subject: [6lo] An article on 6Lo

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 09:44:57 +0200

Dear all,

In the last IETF meeting, one of the topics discussed during the 6Lo WG
session was promoting 6Lo.

One thing that hopefully may contribute in this regard is an article we
published few months ago in IEEE Communications Magazine:

  C. Gomez, J. Paradells, C. Bormann, J. Crowcroft, "From 6LoWPAN to 6Lo:
  Expanding the Universe of IPv6-Supported Technologies for the Internet of
  Things", IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 55, Issue 2, Dec 2017,
  pp. 148-155.

The IEEE link to the article is:
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8198820

For folks that do not have access to IEEE, a preprint can be found here:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318472017_From_6LoWPAN_to_6Lo_Expanding_the_Universe_of_IPv6-Supported_Technologies_for_the_Internet_of_Things

We hope this can be useful to the community.

Cheers,

Carles

---

From: Samita Chakrabarti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 20:54:13 -0700

Hi Carles,

Thanks so much for setting the example and spreading words about IETF 6lo
work.
Others, if you have any repository on the open implementations on 6lo
please let this wg know.

I plan to update the wikipedia page with some basic information on 6lo WG
plus documents and will request the WG to update accordingly.

Best regards,
-Samita

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 12:44 AM, Carles Gomez Montenegro <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318472017_From_
> 6LoWPAN_to_6Lo_Expanding_the_Universe_of_IPv6-Supported_
> Technologies_for_the_Internet_of_Things
>
> _______________________________________________
> 6lo mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo
>