Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 01:37:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Near Field Communication
        Authors         : Younghwan Choi
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Joo-Sang Youn
                          Dongkyun Kim
                          JinHyouk Choi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-12.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   Near field communication (NFC) is a set of standards for smartphones
   and portable devices to establish radio communication with each other
   by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no
   more than 10 cm.  NFC standards cover communications protocols and
   data exchange formats, and are based on existing radio-frequency
   identification (RFID) standards including ISO/IEC 14443 and FeliCa.
   The standards include ISO/IEC 18092 and those defined by the NFC
   Forum.  The NFC technology has been widely implemented and available
   in mobile phones, laptop computers, and many other devices.  This
   document describes how IPv6 is transmitted over NFC using 6LowPAN
   techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-nfc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/