Subject: [6lo] WG last Call for draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-09

From: "Chakrabarti, Samita" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 16:26:58 -0500

Hello:

The draft https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router/
has been around for a while and it has been discussed several times in the
past and it made several iterations based on the WG comments. The authors
believe it is ready for the WGLC.

Due to holidays, we will extend the review time. Please provide your
comments and feedback on the document readiness for the next step by
January 15, 2019.

Best regards and Seasons Greetings,
-Samita

---

From: "Chakrabarti, Samita" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 17:15:18 -0500

Hello All:
The chairs just have been informed that the co-authors is preparing to
submit v10 and that would contain significant editorial changes.

So, let us wait for V10 of BBR and we will do WGLC on v10.

Please ignore the WGLC for draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-09 now. Please
wait for the version 10.

Thanks,
-Samita