Subject: [6lo] Fwd: [E] [IoT-DIR] On boarding again

From: "Chakrabarti, Samita" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 09:46:48 -0500

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 8:30 AM
Subject: [E] [IoT-DIR] On boarding again
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, iot-dir <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Hi everyone,

For those who are interested in discussing onboarding, I’ve reserved an
hour on Wednesday afternoon (27 Mar) at 14:00 at the IETF in Karlin 3.
Since our last conversation, a few of us put a bit of an inventory
together, regarding the mechanisms that are available.  Some of the
questions we have Aren’t Quite There Yet, but at least the inventory is
coming along.

Goal of discussion this time around  would a shared understanding of how
these mechanisms work, what sort of commonality they have, and to perhaps
have some notion of applicability of each.

For your entertainment, you can take a look at a table… it’s a Github table
so you have to scroll a bit- see
https://github.com/iot-onboarding/catalog/blob/master/Onboard-Table.md.
Feel free to issue PRs.

Also, feel free to agenda bash on [email-masked].

Eliot
_______________________________________________
IoT-DIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iot-dir