Subject: [6lo] [Fwd: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Nominations]

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 17:25:24 +0200

Dear 6Lo WG,

Please find below information regarding the NomCom 2021-2022 Call for
Nominations.

Cheers,

Shwetha and Carles

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of NomCom Chair 2021
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 10:04
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Nominations

Finally! The moment we've all been waiting for:

   C A L L       F O R       N O M I N A T I O N S  ! ! !

The 2021-22 IETF Nominating Committee (NomCom) is seeking nominations from
now until Monday, October 11, 2021.

The open positions and more information are found at the NomCom web site:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/

They are also included below for convenience.

Nominations may be made by selecting the Nominate link at the top of the
NomCom 2021 home page, or by visiting the following URL:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/nominate/

Self-nomination is welcome!

Note:  Nominations made using the web tool require an ietf.org datatracker
account. You can create a datatracker ietf.org account if you don't have
one already by visiting the following URL:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/

If you are unable to use the web form, nominations may instead be made by
email to nomcom-2021 at ietf dot org. If using email, please include the
word "Nominate"
in the Subject and indicate in the email who is being nominated, their
email address (to confirm acceptance of the nomination), and the position
for which you are making the nomination. If you are nominating someone
other than yourself, please tell us if we may tell the nominee that you
were the one who made the nomination. If you wish to nominate someone via
email for more than one position, please use separate emails to do so.

Willing nominees will be asked to fill out a questionnaire specific to the
position for which they are nominated. The finalized questionnaires will be
available no later than Monday, September 6, 2021 (preliminary versions are
already posted) and have a submission deadline of Monday, October 18, 2021.

NomCom 2021-22 will follow the policy for "Open Disclosure of Willing
Nominees" described in BCP 10/RFC 8713: "The list of nominees willing to be
considered for positions under review in the current NomCom cycle is not
confidential". Willing nominees for each position will be listed in a
publicly accessible way, e.g., anyone with a datatracker account may access
the lists. Additionally, the nomination form asks if we may share your own
name with the nominee. In all other ways, the confidentiality requirements
of BCP
10 remain in effect. All feedback and all NomCom deliberations will remain
confidential and will not be disclosed.

There is a field on the form you can mark in order to allow the NomCom to
tell the nominee that you were the one who made the nomination. This
defaults to “no” - so if you don't mark the field we won’t tell.

In order to ensure time to collect sufficient community feedback about each
of the willing nominees, nominations must be received by the NomCom on or
before Monday, October 11, 2021.

Please submit your nominations as early as possible for the sake of your
nominees. Note that nominations should not wait for nominee management
permission, as it is easier to decline the nomination than put one in late.

The NomCom appoints individuals to fill open slots on the IAB, IESG, the
IETF Trust and the LLC Board:

        ART AD: 1 position
        INT AD: 1 position
        OPS AD: 1 position
        RTG AD: 1 position
        SEC AD: 1 position
        TSV AD: 1 position
        IETF Trust: 1 position
        IETF LLC: 1 position
        IAB: 6 positions

The list of people and posts whose terms end with the March 2022 IETF
meeting, and thus the positions for which this NomCom is responsible, is:

[An asterisk (*) next to a person's name indicates they do not intend to
accept renomination.]

        LLC Board (3-year term)
                Jason Livingood

        IETF Trust (3-year term)
                Kathleen Moriarty

        IAB (2-year term)
                Ben Campbell *
                Cullen Jennings
                Mirja Kühlewind
                Jared Mauch
                Tommy Pauly
                Jiankang Yao

        IESG (2-year term)
                Murray Kucherawy, ART AD
                Erik Kline, INT AD
                Robert Wilton, OPS AD
                Martin Vigoureux, RTG AD
                Benjamin Kaduk, SEC AD *
                Martin Duke, TSV AD

Please be resourceful in identifying possible candidates for these
positions, as developing our talent is a very crucial requirement for the
IETF, and also, please consider accepting a nomination. You'll find
extensive information about specific positions, in individual tabs at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/requirements/

In addition to nominations, the NomCom seeks community input on the
positions themselves. We need and welcome the community's views and input
on the jobs within each organization. If you have ideas on the positions’
responsibilities (more, less, different), please let us know.

Please send suggestions and feedback about this to nomcom-2021 at ietf dot
org.

Thank you for your help in identifying qualified nominees!

Thanks,

Gabriel Montenegro
IETF NomCom Chair 2021-22
nomcom-chair-2021 at ietf dot org
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll