Subject: [6lo] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-plc-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 00:04:54 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6lo-plc-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-plc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I also support Roman's and Eric's DISCUSS positions.

Section 2 needs to be reviewed.  It defines "CID", "EV", "IPHC", "LAN", "MSDU",
"OFDM", and "PSDU", but these terms are not used anywhere in the document.  It
also defines "WAN" which is not used, though "LPWAN" is used yet not defined.

Please also define "6LR" someplace, or refer to its definition.  It first
appears in Section 4.4, along with "6LBR" and "6BBR".  Perhaps there should be
a mention of the 6LowPAN RFC in the Definitions section to import all of these
definitions.