Subject: [6lowapp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-02

From: Hamid Mukhtar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:48:12 +0900

Hi,

We have revised the I-D "SNMP Optimizations for 6LoWPAN" (
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-02) based
on the comments received in Stockholm. The new version covers the
applicability of SNMP in 6LoWPANs with implementation and deployment
considerations.

Any reviews or comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

-----원본 메시지-----
*From:* "IETF I-D Submission Tool" <[email-masked]>
*From Date:* 2009-10-21 오전 11:32:24
*To:* "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* New Version Notification for
draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-02

A new version of I-D, draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-02.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Hamid Mukhtar and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations
Revision:        02
Title:           SNMP optimizations for 6LoWPAN
Creation_date:   2009-10-21
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a widely deployed
application protocol for network management and data retrieval.  In
this document we describe the applicability of SNMP for 6LoWPANs.  We
discuss the implementation considerations of SNMP Agent and SNMP
Manager followed by the deployment considerations of the SNMP
protocol.  Our discussion also covers the applicability of MIB
modules for 6LoWPAN devices.

The IETF Secretariat.