Subject: [6lowapp] Wiki updated, 11 drafts so far

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:15:42 +0300

Hi,

We now have a total of 11 I-D submissions to 6LowApp, thanks everyone  
for all the hard work up to last night's deadline!

I updated the Wiki with links to all the drafts under "More  
Resources". Hope this makes it easier to find them all. I tried to  
loosely group them by Requirements, Protocol and Discovery themes. If  
I missed something that should be listed just let us know.

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/6LowApp

Zach

-- 
http://www.sensinode.com
http://zachshelby.org - My blog “On the Internet of Things”
Mobile: +358 40 7796297

Zach Shelby
Head of Research
Sensinode Ltd.
Kidekuja 2
88610 Vuokatti, FINLAND

This e-mail and all attached material are confidential and may contain  
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,  
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system  
without producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof.

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:05:06 +0200

> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/6LowApp

... and one more about Security, which is still stuck in the Internet- 
Drafts processing, is now also linked from that Wiki.

Gruesse, Carsten