Subject: [6lowapp] Wiki page updated

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:46:19 +0300

Hi,

I have updated the Wiki page:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/6LowApp

This now explains the overall, long-term goal of the 6LowApp effort,  
along with the current short-term goal of starting an Application area  
working group on two of the identified interest areas. The BOF  
timeslot, agenda and the latest charter text are all there. Should be  
easier than always digging up links to mails. We will keep this up to  
date whenever a new version is up.

Any ideas for improving the Wiki are welcome! We should at least  
expand the More Resources section...

Cheers,
Zach

-- 
http://www.sensinode.com
http://zachshelby.org - My blog “On the Internet of Things”
Mobile: +358 40 7796297

Zach Shelby
Head of Research
Sensinode Ltd.
Kidekuja 2
88610 Vuokatti, FINLAND

This e-mail and all attached material are confidential and may contain  
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,  
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system  
without producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof.