Subject: [6lowpan] RFC 4944 now available

From: gabriel montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:02:24 -0700 (PDT)

http://ietf.org/rfc/rfc4944.txt
_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:13:50 -0600

Fantastic work.  And thanks to the last minute editing by Gabriel.

	geoff

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:18:55 +0200

> http://ietf.org/rfc/rfc4944.txt

Although I haven't seen the announcement from the RFC editor yet:

Congratulations to the authors and to the WG as a whole.

For those who have not followed why the publication of this stable  
document took so long:
The 6lowpan format document has normative references to 2461bis and  
2462bis, which ran into some delays and have been published as RFC  
4861 and RFC 4862 just yesterday.

Gruesse, Carsten