Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #24: RA periods and Trickle

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:45:38 -0000

#24: RA periods and Trickle
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new              
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                   
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                   
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:                   
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Comment(by [email-masked]):

 In addition to RA periods, also NR/NC default periods and timeouts need to
 be defined.

 Just to clarify, wrt Trickle we only want to mention that such
 optimizations may be applied for 6LoWPAN-ND. We won't specify Trickle by
 any means in this document.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/24#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>