Subject: [6lowpan] conflict resolution over the backbone with SeND

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:07:06 +0200

Hi Zach:

We do not have a rule when a white board gets a SeND signed claim for an
address. That should always win against a non-SeND claim, wouldn't you
think? So I guess we need a few words to explain that.

Pascal Thubert
IP Engineering TC

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Phone :+33 497 23 26 34
Mobile :+33 619 98 29 85

Cisco Systems
  Village d'Entreprises Green Side bat. T3 
  400, Avenue Roumanille
  06410 Biot - Sophia Antipolis  
  France
  www.cisco.com/global/FR/ <http://www.cisco.com/global/FR/> 

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.