Subject: [6lowpan] Moving to nd-05

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:26:12 +0300

Hi,

I have now updated all of our open issue tickets wrt nd-04 based on the 
feedback received on the list and in Stockholm so far. It is positive to 
see that we are moving towards last call after nd-05. The message at the 
WG meeting was a clear "Get it Done".

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/query?status=new&component=nd

The DT will be working on solutions for some tickets that need further 
design work. We will pass these solutions on to the mailing list as well 
for comments (tickets #47 and #48).

Comments and ideas from the WG are welcome. We plan on releasing nd-05 
at the end of next week.

Regards,
Zach

-- 
http://www.sensinode.com
http://zachshelby.org - My blog “On the Internet of Things”
Mobile: +358 40 7796297

Zach Shelby
Head of Research
Sensinode Ltd.
Kidekuja 2
88610 Vuokatti, FINLAND

This e-mail and all attached material are confidential and may contain 
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, 
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system without 
producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof.