Subject: [6tisch-security] WebEx meeting rescheduled: 6tisch security

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 22:57:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Michael Richardson changed the time for this WebEx meeting.

6tisch security
Every Wednesday, from Wednesday, January 7, 2015, to Wednesday, February 25, 2015
11:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9923226990d21bdb1179cf329131e91e
Meeting number: 641 709 118
Meeting password: joinjoin

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 641 709 118

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc18df698048e517e7710b400ca7c6210

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 18:27:44 -0500

> 11:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr

Well, I didn't really change the meeting we just had to tomorrow, I just
changed the recurrance to Wednesday at 11am, as the next meeting is Jan. 14.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-