Subject: [6tisch-security] WebEx meeting rescheduled: 6tisch security

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 20:47:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Michael Richardson changed the time for this WebEx meeting.

6tisch security
Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, January 20, 2015, to Tuesday, March 10, 2015
4:30 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf095673e1fbad86ec5941946cadcef20
Meeting number: 641 709 118
Meeting password: joinjoin

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 641 709 118

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m015f76532e7e5576ed2f01b2920a59d5

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.