Subject: [6tisch-security] WebEx meeting rescheduled: 6tisch security

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:51:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Michael Richardson changed the time for this WebEx meeting.

6tisch security
Every Thursday, from Thursday, January 22, 2015, to Thursday, February 26, 2015
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9f4d8fbcfc545cc4c8e6a0c14dee5a6f
Meeting number: 641 709 118
Meeting password: joinjoin

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 641 709 118

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=medaa3ff8329f38e4448d958ff1e917e6

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.