Subject: [6tisch-security] WebEx meeting rescheduled: 6tisch security

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 18:26:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Michael Richardson changed the time for this WebEx meeting.

6tisch security
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
4:30 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 20 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf1eee29e20a1f764912fbdd825a12b18
Meeting number: 643 249 089
Meeting password: joinjoin

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 643 249 089

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mabed997e49c91709a4d52f4a96980d32

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.