Subject: [6tisch-security] WebEx meeting rescheduled: 6tisch security

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 16:00:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Michael Richardson changed the time for this WebEx meeting.

6tisch security
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
4:30 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 20 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m01ed15d60221ee4aaeabd215d80869fa
Meeting number: 642 585 489
Meeting password: joinjoin

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 585 489

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m340f5aeafeee5759a973e40c27de9630

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.