Subject: Re: [6tisch] #14 (architecture): 6tisch-security: join process impact on network, join priority flag in 15.4e

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:31:26 -0000

#14: 6tisch-security: join process impact on network, join priority flag in
15.4e

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-6tisch-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:               |     Version:
  architecture           |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/14#comment:1>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>