Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 08:56:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-07.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2015-04-10

Abstract:
   This document is the first volume of the 6TiSCH architecture of an
   IPv6 Multi-Link subnet that is composed of a high speed powered
   backbone and a number of IEEE802.15.4e TSCH low-power wireless
   networks attached and synchronized by Backbone Routers.  The
   architecture defines mechanisms to establish and maintain routing and
   scheduling in a centralized, distributed, or mixed fashion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:59:38 +0000

Dear Shwetha and Thomas:

For all I know, this version 07 addresses all the comments that were made during the last call of the architecture document, and is ready for the IESG review.

Thanks for all!

Pascal

> -----Original Message-----
> From: 6tisch [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: vendredi 10 avril 2015 17:56
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-07.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 6tisch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch