Subject: Re: [6tisch] #16 (architecture): 6tisch-security: authorization/trust management

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:30:24 -0000

#16: 6tisch-security: authorization/trust management

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 This ticket belongs with a future security protocol document.

-- 
------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task              |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:
Component:  architecture      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/16#comment:1>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:32:35 -0000

* status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:
Component:  architecture      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/16#comment:2>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>