Subject: [6tisch] FW: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-routing-dispatch-05.txt

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 18:14:39 +0000

Dear all:

As discussed at the interim; please find the new 6LoRH post plug test.
Major change is that the RH3 6LoRH is now named SRH 6LoRH.

Cheers,

Pascal

-----Original Message-----
From: 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: vendredi 12 février 2016 19:06
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-routing-dispatch-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Routing Header
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-routing-dispatch-05.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-02-12

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a new 6LoWPAN dispatch type for use in
   6LoWPAN Route-Over topologies, that initially covers the needs of RPL
   (RFC6550) data packets compression.  Using this dispatch type, this
   specification defines a method to compress RPL Option (RFC6553)
   information and Routing Header type 3 (RFC6554), an efficient IP-in-
   IP technique and is extensible for more applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-routing-dispatch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-routing-dispatch-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-routing-dispatch-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
6lo mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo