Subject: [6tisch] Milestones changed for 6tisch WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 08:21:31 -0800

Changed milestone "ETSI 6TiSCH #1 plugtests", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "ETSI 6TiSCH #2 plugtests", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Second submission of draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal to
the IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG to adopt draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone, set description to "WG
call to adopt draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0".

Changed milestone "WG to adopt draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sublayer", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone, set description
to "WG call to adopt draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sublayer".

Changed milestone "ETSI 6TiSCH #3 plugtests", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of
draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sublayer to the IESG", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0 to
the IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Evaluate WG progress, propose new charter to the
IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/charter/