Subject: Re: [6tisch] #41 (minimal): intended status for draft minimal

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 14:22:47 -0000

#41: intended status for draft minimal

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The draft was republished (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-
 minimal-14) as BCP, per the discussions captured in this issue. This
 resolves this issue.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  minimal                |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/41#comment:3>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 14:22:56 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  minimal                |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/41#comment:4>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e