Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: IoT Directorate

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 22:53:33 +0000

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 at 09:00
Subject: IoT Directorate
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear IETF,

The interest in IoT technologies in the IETF, and more broadly in industry
and other SDOs, is continuing to grow and issues with regard to IoT are
being raised.

An IoT Directorate has been created within the INTERNET Area to act as a
coordination and review point in the IETF.

You will find more information on the IoT directorate here (
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/int/wiki/IOTDirWiki) along with instructions on
how to join the directorate.

The seated chairs of the directorate are:

Samita Chakrabarti
Ted Lemon
Ari Keränen

If you have an active interest and are willing to contribute a slice of
your valuable time to the directorate I do encourage you to read the
membership and participation section at the above URL.

Kind Regards,

Terry and Suresh
INT Area ADs