Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-02.txt

From: Jonathan Muñoz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 10:23:10 +0200

Hello 6TiSCH community,

a new version of the draft-munoz-6tisch-examples has been published. See
the details below,

Cheers,

Jonathan Munoz

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2017-07-04 2:00 GMT+02:00
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-02.txt
To: Emmanuel Riou <[email-masked]>, Jonathan Munoz <
[email-masked]>, Dominique Barthel <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jonathan Munoz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-munoz-6tisch-examples
Revision:       02
Title:          Example Packets for 6TiSCH Configuration
Document date:  2017-07-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          47
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-munoz-6tisch-
examples-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-munoz-6tisch-
examples/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-munoz-6tisch-
examples-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-munoz-6tisch-
examples-02

Abstract:
   This draft contains example packets exchanged by nodes implementing
   the following ietf documents: RFC 8180: Minimal IPv6 over the TSCH
   Mode of IEEE 802.15.4e (6TiSCH) Configuration, draft-wang-6tisch-
   6top-protocol-07, RFC 8138: IPv6 over Low_power Wireless Personal
   Area Network (6LoWPAN) Routing Header and RFC 8025: IPv6 over Low-
   Power Wireless Personal Area Network (6LoWPAN) Paging Dispatch.  All
   packets are presented both in raw binary and fully parsed contents.
   This document can be used as a reference when implementing the
   previous mentioned RFCs and Internet Drafts.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Jonathan Muñoz
PhD student at Gridbee Communications & INRIA Paris
+33 (0) 6 59 05 93 83