Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sfx-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 00:27:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 6TiSCH 6top Scheduling Function Zero / Experimental (SFX)
        Authors         : Diego Dujovne
                          Luigi Alfredo Grieco
                          Maria Rita Palattella
                          Nicola Accettura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sfx-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-09-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a Scheduling Function called "Scheduling
   Function Zero" (SF0) in its Experimental version.  SF0 dynamically
   adapts the number of scheduled cells between neighbor nodes, based on
   the amount of currently allocated cells and the neighbor nodes' cell
   requirements.  Neighbor nodes negotiate in a distributed neighbor-to-
   neighbor basis the number of cell(s) to be added/deleted.  SF0 uses
   the 6P signaling messages to add/delete cells in the schedule.  This
   function selects the candidate cells from the schedule, defines which
   cells will be added/deleted and triggers the allocation/deallocation
   process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sfx/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sfx-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sfx-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/