Subject: [6tisch] minutes 15 June 2018 interim meeting

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 16:35:14 +0200

All,

You will find the minutes of the last interim at
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/wiki/180615_webex or
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-interim-2018-6tisch-05-201806150700/
.

Action items:

   - *Thomas* to proof-read draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol
   - *Xavi* to coordinate publication of draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol
   - *Chairs* to coordinate with CORE chairs about definition of CoAP option
   - *Tengfei* to coordinate publication of draft-chang-6tisch-msf
   - *Chairs* to open 2-week WGLC for draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security
   - *Thomas* to aswer WGLC e-mail indicating dependency on OSCORE -13
   - *Chairs* to coordinate with OSCORE document editors about publication
   of that doc
   - *Xavi* to coordinate publication of draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime
   - *Thomas* to coordinate with Carsten about moving on with those drafts
   - *Chairs* to call for WG adoption of
   draft-richardson-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon on the ML

We will approve those minutes at the beginning of the next meeting.

Thomas

-- 
________________________________________

Thomas Watteyne, PhD
Research Scientist & Innovator, Inria
Sr Networking Design Eng, Analog Devices
Founder & co-lead, UC Berkeley OpenWSN
Co-chair, IETF 6TiSCH

www.thomaswatteyne.com
________________________________________