Subject: [71attendees] [Fwd: Sun Glasses Found in Salon I]

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 03:02:29 +0100

Forward to 71attendees maybe the owner is not on ietf or mip4 lists.
The sunglasses were still there on the Registration Desk's board after
the Plenary.

Alex

Subject: Sun Glasses Found in Salon I
From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
To: Mobile IPv4 Mailing List <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:46:23 +0100

Just found a nice pair of sun glasses at teh back of Salon I, right
after the MIP4 WG meeting.  Not sure whether they were there before MIP4
or not.

I pinned them together with their box on the board at the Registration Desk.

Alex

_______________________________________________
71attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/71attendees