Subject: Re: [71attendees] jabber server

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:36:17 -0700

At 1:45 PM -0400 3/10/08, Xiaodong Lee wrote:

>  what's the jabber server for this ietf,
>  is it jabber.ietf.org?
>  it seems that I cannot join any rooms

It works intermittently for me.  Much of the time I get a "server not 
found" error, other times it works, always with the exact same 
configuration.

I've sat next to people who got this exact error even though I was 
able to join the chat.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
But, something that only exists in thought is even better, as
you can read for yourself in my favorite book of (English)
verse and drawings, "The Space-Child's Mother Goose" (Verses
by Frederick Winsor, Illustrations by Marian Parry, Simon and
Schuster, 1958, unfortunately out of print):
    I have a pet hen whose name is Probable. She lays eggs in
    concept, being a sophist bird.  But not in reality at all;
    those would be inferior eggs; for thought is superior to
    reality.
--unknown
_______________________________________________
71attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/71attendees