Subject: [71attendees] Missing Coat

From: Keith Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:47:58 -0400

At around 09:15 this morning I left my coat on the coat rack beside the
women's restroom and Comcast desk on the 4th floor lobby. When I went
back to collect it at 11:30 it was no longer there. It is a North Face
Summit jacket, in dark grey/black with a pair of black fleece gloves in
the pocket.

If anyone sees it anywhere or has taken it in error, I'd appreciate if
you could please help to get it back to me before I leave Philadelphia
at 3:30pm today. My cell# is +1 216 357 1940.

If it shows up after this, various of my ISC colleagues are around until
the end of the week who could pass it on.

If it doesn't show up, a warning to everyone to be careful of your
possessions around the hotel.

Keith

_______________________________________________
71attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/71attendees

---

From: Keith Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:33:10 -0400

tKeith Mitchell wrote:

> back to collect it at 11:30 it was no longer there.

I'm pleased to report this has reappeared as mysteriously as it
vanished. Thank you to whoever returned it, it's a bit colder in
Cleveland than here...

Keith