Subject: [71attendees] Thank you for the NATv4v6v4 experience

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:12:04 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to give special thanks to organizers for the provided NATv4v6v4
experience. 

I tried to use it as much as possible with my laptop (Windows XP) and
Nokia E90 communicator (S60/Symbian), and I didn't see any problems with
what I did (VPN, browsing, jabber etc mostly corporate stuff).

Best regards,

	Teemu
_______________________________________________
71attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/71attendees

---

From: Ronald van der Pol <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:11:36 +0100

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 08:12:04 +0200, [email-masked] wrote:

> I tried to use it as much as possible with my laptop (Windows XP) and Nokia E90
> communicator (S60/Symbian), and I didn't see any problems with what I did (VPN,
> browsing, jabber etc mostly corporate stuff).

I tried the Nokia E90 on the v6only network. I was able to browse,
receive email via TLS imap. It is great to have a phone that does
IPv6!!

Sending via TLS SMTP did not work because I did not get a connection.
Sometimes I got a "Web: no gateway reply" error while trying to
browse. Troubleshooting is difficult when you do not have a packet
sniffer or other network status programs. It would be nice when a
next version would have a program to show network info like IPv4/IPv6
address, gateway, DNS servers, etc. Currently I use the ifinfo 3rd
party program.

Also, the mail client has a nasty bug. When sending an email and the
connection fails, you loose your email content. The draft is not
saved anywhere.

But overall, I am very happy with the Nokia E90 and I can recommend
it to everyone.

	rvdp