Subject: [71attendees] A session on HSMs and DNSSEC?

From: "Fergal Murray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:02:42 -0000

Hello All,

I work with AEP, and we make Hardware Security Modules.  We have a lot of
crypto expertise, and have recently been doing work around DNSSEC
deployments. We are doing a presentation at the IEPG meeting, and if there
is interest we'd be happy to arrange a session at IETF to answer questions
around HSMs, PKCS11, DNSSEC, and security policy management.

I'd invite anyone who is interested to email me directly and I'll send
details.

Thanks,

Fergal.

_____________________________
Fergal Murray    AEP Networks

Direct EU:    +353 1 657 1726
Direct USA:   +1 646 403 9977
Cell:        +353 86 607 4144
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
71attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/71attendees