Subject: [71attendees] Chocolate again?

From: "Clint Chaplin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:37:46 -0700

I hate to be a whiner, but there are people out there who can't hack
chocolate; I'm one of them.  With the exception of the quickly
disappearing pretzels on Monday, there hasn't been a baked good that I
can consume at the afternoon cookie break.  Chocolate chip cookies,
chocolate brownies, peanut butter bars with chocolate.....

-- 
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer
Corporate Standardization (US)
SISA
_______________________________________________
71attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/71attendees

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:53:32 -0400

This would also be helpful for those (like me) with peanut allergies.  
I asked two wait staff and they both confirmed that the (what turned  
out to be) peanut butter bars were plain chocolate chip cookies.  
Fortunately, the one bite only ruined the rest of my afternoon instead  
of causing a trip to the emergency room... The fruit seems to be gone  
almost immediately, unfortunately.

Henning