Subject: [72attendees] clothes

From: Alireza Saleh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:44:16 +0330

Hi,

I checked the weather temperature for Dublin,it was around 19C, but I 
had no good experience about taking clothes based on these sites. Would 
it be okay wearing T-shirts ?

xn--Alireza
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:26:01 +0100

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 08:44:16PM +0330,
 Alireza Saleh <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 11 lines which said:

> I checked the weather temperature for Dublin,it was around 19C, but I had 
> no good experience about taking clothes based on these sites. Would it be 
> okay wearing T-shirts ?

Today, it is quite warm in Dublin and a T-shirt is more than enough.

But my experience of Ireland in summer is that it does not last :-) If
it is named "the Emerald Isle", it is for a reason :-) Grass does not
grow if it never rains :-)
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:30:30 -0700

> it be okay wearing T-shirts ?

I've been in Ireland for the last 2 weeks, in Dublin for the last 3 days.

- T-shirts are perfectly adapted, as are long-sleeved shirts.
- Best friends: a sweater and a waterproof light jacket.
- Shorts and sunglasses have been useless so far.
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:55:18 +0200

On 26 jul 2008, at 19:14, Alireza Saleh <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I checked the weather temperature for Dublin,it was around 19C, but  
> I had no good experience about taking clothes based on these sites.  
> Would it be okay wearing T-shirts

If you're used to living below 50 degrees north you should probably  
take a sweater or jacket, with rain and wind 19 isn't all that warm.  
And it cools down in the evenings.
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees