Subject: [72attendees] Welcome to IETF 72!

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:23:17 -0400

1. Shuttle Service
An IETF Bus Shuttle Service from the Citywest Hotel to downtown Dublin 
will be operated Monday through Thursday from 0900 - 2300 for attendees 
and their guests.  More info:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/Shuttle-Info_v5.pdf

2.  Haven't paid yet?  Early-Bird registration cutoff is Friday, 18 July 
at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).  After that time the registration fee will 
be $785 USD.  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/

3. LAST CALL: Guinness Storehouse Social Tickets: <50 left!  
http://ietf72.alcatel-lucent.com/social-1

4. More info: http://ietf72.alcatel-lucent.com/

The New York Times has a recent article on 36 Hours in Dublin.
http://travel.nytimes.com/2007/04/22/travel/22hours.html?em&ex=117747360

5. Keeping up with the IETF?  Get your Daily Dose here:  
http://tools.ietf.org/dailydose/  Thanks Pasi Eronen!

6. Who's registered?  Now sort by last name, organization, country
https://www.ietf.org/registration/attendance.py
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 00:47:14 +0100

Someone asked Ray about the LUAS - its a tram system that runs
to about 4km from the hotel. Ok to use on the way into the city
(get a cab to the Tallaght station), on the way out of town
not quite so good - you can probably find a cab at the Square
(a mall where the LUAS ends up in Tallaght) while the shopping
centre is open, no idea if that'd work at night or early in the
morning.

 From Tallaght to the City Centre on the LUAS is about 25-30
minutes.

Remembering Prague, I wouldn't encourage laptop use around
the Drimnagh stops, but otherwise riding the trams is fine.

S.

Ray Pelletier wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

---

From: "Clive D.W. Feather" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:12:00 +0100

> centre is open, no idea if that'd work at night or early in the

There are also buses connecting the hotel to LUAS.

The Dublin Bus 69
<http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=69>
serves the Red Cow LUAS stop.

The Dualway 311
<http://www.dualway.com/311Timetable_07.pdf>
serves the Tallaght LUAS stop.

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
THUS plc            |                            |
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:22:16 +0100

> serves the Red Cow LUAS stop.

Yep, though there might be a bit of waiting involved in
what's basically a car park.

> serves the Tallaght LUAS stop.

Didn't know about them. Might be a good choice, since you'll
have the option of a cab as well if the timing's not good.

S.

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 15:35:18 +0100

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 01:23:17PM -0400,
 Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]> wrote 

> 4. More info: http://ietf72.alcatel-lucent.com/

It is apparently possible to log in and to modify things (for instance
to put advices about restaurants) but I do not see where we are
supposed to get an account?

Or is it just for the local team?
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees