Subject: [72attendees] AC in Meeting Rooms

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:35:14 -0700

We are aware that several of the meeting rooms -- Convention 2 in particular
-- are very warm. The hotel is having the AC serviced this evening in an
effort to improve the efficiency (and hopefully reduce the noise) of the
system. If this is not sufficient, the hotel will look into more creative
solutions.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and we apologize for any
discomfort.

Alexa

_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:40:25 +0100

> system. If this is not sufficient, the hotel will look into more  

Having been in both Convention 2 and Ballroom 2 today, I think  
Ballroom 2 is far hotter. I guess that could be a morning vs afternoon  
difference. In any case, things are getting pretty ripe in BR2 at the  
moment.

---

From: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:44:43 -0400

What's the best way to complain about the lack of (enough) water bottles
next to the IETF meetings, particularly during the break?

Cheers,
Rajiv

---

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:47:54 -0700

This works :-) Thank you for letting us know.

We'll take care of it now.

Alexa

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:48:48 +0100

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:44:43AM -0400,
 Rajiv Asati (rajiva) <[email-masked]> wrote 

> next to the IETF meetings, particularly during the break?

Water at the tap is perfectly drinkable in Ireland (a country where
water is never missing).

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:23:05 +0100

>Water at the tap is perfectly drinkable in Ireland (a country where

What's the best way to complain about the lack of any taps
next to the IETF meetings, particularly during the break?

L.

not drinking from the toilet, thankyou.

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:56:35 +0100

On 2008-7-28, at 16:35, ext Alexa Morris wrote:
> If this is not sufficient, the hotel will look into more creative
> solutions.

"Free ice cream for everyone!"

Lars

PS: Thanks, secretariat, for being super-responsive and staying on top  
of things!
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:01:10 +0100

The water coolers worked out well - thanks!