Subject: [72attendees] CAB if no bus on friday

From: Alireza Saleh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:43:06 +0430

Hi,

If no bus accepts to give us ride for Friday morning,   I can leave the 
hotel between 10:00 - 11:00 am, and looking forward for cab-sharing 
opportunities.

xn--Aleez
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:54:50 +0100

On 7/31/08 at 1:43 PM +0430, Alireza Saleh wrote:

>If no bus accepts to give us ride for Friday morning,   I can leave 
>the hotel between 10:00 - 11:00 am, and looking forward for 
>cab-sharing opportunities.

If you need a bus into the city, see: 
<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/Shuttle-Info_v5.pdf>

If you need a bus to the airport, see: 
<http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=7u9339g7shpigga5>

pr
-- 
Pete Resnick <http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees