Subject: [72attendees] Anyone with a car? (I need help running an errand)

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 04:18:19 -0400

Hi,

I need to run some errands in Tallaght tomorrow (need to drop of a
package in the morning, and pick up a package in the late afternoon).  I
know I could hire a taxi for the two round trips (at a cost of about
40-50€ total), but I was wondering if there's anyone here who might have
a car and would be willing to drive me?  (I'm happy to pay for the petrol).

Any other ideas for inexpensive ways to get to/from Tallaght?

Thanks,

-derek
-- 
Derek Atkins
Principal Software Engineer

PGP Corporation
4 Farragut Ave
Somerville, MA  02144

+1 617 623 3745 | [email-masked]

PGP Corporation -- Rest Secured.(TM)

PGP Fingerprint:
0FEE 5EA1 FF22 E0C9 4FFE
631A 9232 FF93 1C80 1DB7

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.

_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:22:15 +0100

There is a bus to tallaght for €1.6 that you can catch at the end of  
the driveway.  It runs pretty often during business hours. Wait on the  
hotel side of the main road, NOT across the road.  Http://dualway.com  
for schedule.

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:51:24 +0100

Oops, forgot to mention:  the bus to tallaght is the #311, and there  
is a sign by the road where you wait.

On Jul 28, 2008, at 12:22 PM, Ted Lemon <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  the driveway.  It runs pretty often during business hours. Wait on  
> the hotel side of the main road, NOT across the road.  Http://dualway.com 
>  for schedule.
>
>
>