Subject: [72attendees] U2 Tour?

From: "Paul Sangster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 06:14:42 -0700

I'm looking for a few people to fill out a potential bus (mini-van) tour
of the "historic" sites of Dublin's own irish rocker U2's past.  This is
a 4 hour guided tour with a local company visiting: where they grew up
(not current homes), went to school, started the band, recording studios
(where they are now recording the new album), and favorite hangouts.
The price is 50EU per person and this includes a drink 2 hours into the
tour.  I believe if we do this, the van will pickup and drop off here at
the Citywest hotel.  I'm targetting 2PM on friday for the tour.
 
Please send me private e-mail if you are interested in participating.
Please do not spam the alias with follow-ups.  I can only accept a small
number of folks so the first folks that commit to going get the seats.
 
Now back to discussions about poor networking and hot rooms :),
 
Paul
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees