Subject: [72attendees] social ticket available

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:07:31 +0100

Hi!

Currently, I have:

  - an XL IETF 72 t-shirt, and
  - a social ticket

I would prefer to have:

  - an XXL IETF 72 t-shirt, and
  - no social ticket, and
  - more money than I have at present, ideally to the tune of 40 USD  
(25 EUR).

I imagine that there is some overlap between the set of people for  
whom XL is a little tight around the fuselage and the set of people  
who think an evening at the Guiness Storehouse. Seems like a  
reasonable theory to test, anyway.

Anybody interested, drop me a note.

Joe
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:57:46 +0100

> - more money than I have at present, ideally to the tune of 40 USD  

I am happy to announce that I now have transformed the first list  
above exactly into the second list. Dynamic capitalism in action.

So I no longer have a social ticket available.

Thanks!

Joe