Subject: [72attendees] FW: [72onsite] Bus to Airport on Friday & Saturday

From: "Kenny Hong (kehong)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:26:23 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Alexa Morris
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:12 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [72onsite] Bus to Airport on Friday & Saturday

In cooperation with the hotel, we have arranged for bus transport to the
airport on both Friday and Saturday. The preliminary schedule has a bus
leaving every two hours throughout the day. Cost is 10 euros per person
-- cash only --  and a receipt will be provided.

We need to know how many of you will want to use this service, and at
what times. Please complete the poll found at
http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=7u9339g7shpigga5 so that
we can schedule the buses accordingly. Please do not respond to this
email directly, as your information will not be entered into the poll.

We will finalize the bus schedule based on responses to the poll. Please
note that if there are not enough people signed up for a timeslot we may
eliminate that particular bus. The final schedule will be announced via
this mailing list.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS) Forum Management,
Meeting and Event Planning www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
72onsite mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72onsite
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees