Subject: [72attendees] golf at citywest?

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:50:59 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

The hotel/resort has a couple of golf courses.  Those interested in or 
intending to fit in a round, drop me a note *off-list* if you would be 
interested finding other ietf'ers to share the experience.  Please 
indicate your available/interested time(s) and HCP.

(Personally, I'm arriving on Sat and I'm considering Sat and/or Sunday.)

If there are more than a handful of responses I'll create a Cc: list of 
people so folks can find others with suitable schedules better.

Pekka

_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:07:58 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I also thought about taking my clubs, but does anyone know, if there are 
tee times available at all next week or on Sunday? Some courses are fully 
booked for weeks this time of the year. Any info on the green fees?

Even if the courses are booked, I could spend some time on the practise 
range, between sessions, provided it is close by the hotel?

Cheers,
Jukka

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, Pekka Savola wrote:

> interested finding other ietf'ers to share the experience.  Please indicate
> your available/interested time(s) and HCP.
> 
> If there are more than a handful of responses I'll create a Cc: list of people
> so folks can find others with suitable schedules better.
> 
> Pekka
>