Subject: Re: [72attendees] CAcert assurer?

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 02:04:26 -0400

--On Friday, July 18, 2008 10:44:01 AM -0400 Hugo Salgado <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

> Hi. I wonder if there will be any "cacert assurer" in the
> meeting?
>
> I'm looking for someone who certifies me. In my country there're
> no assurers. This is my first ietf meeting, and I heard about a pgp key
> signing party... maybe we can add a cacert-certifying-party ;)

Details on the PGP key-signing will be posted to the ietf-announce list 
sometime in the next few days.  If there are any CAcert assurers who are 
interested, please contact me off-list, and we can arrange to get people 
assured at the same time and place.

-- Jeff
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees