Subject: [72attendees] Bert Lends a Hand

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:56:00 -0700

I want to take this opportunity to thank Bert for stepping up to help out
the AMS staff today. We really valued his professionalism behind the
registration desk, and he's great on a 10 key. It was an honor to have the
opportunity to work with him.

Alexa

_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:10:22 -0700

Sorry for sending such a huge file out over the list -- as soon as I hit
"send" I realized I'd forgotten to resize it. My error completely; I can
assure you that Bert had nothing to do with it.

Alexa

---

From: "Ed Juskevicius" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:11:57 -0400

That's OK.  Our host's network handled the file OK.

In addition, I think we needed the hi-res image to see the fine print on
Bert's badge!

;-)

Ed J. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Alexa Morris
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [72attendees] Bert Lends a Hand

Alexa

On 7/29/08 9:56 AM, "Alexa Morris" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I want to take this opportunity to thank Bert for stepping up to help 
> out the AMS staff today. We really valued his professionalism behind 
> the registration desk, and he's great on a 10 key. It was an honor to 
> have the opportunity to work with him.
> 
> Alexa
>