Subject: [72attendees] CAcert assurer

From: John Angelmo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:39:53 +0100

Hello

I am looking for a second CAcert assurer at the hotel today, I already 
met Jakob S but I think i need a second assurer.

/John
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: "Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:00:09 +0200

> met Jakob S but I think i need a second assurer.

i can do CAcert assurance - let me know a time that fits you (same for
anybody else who wants to be asserted). i am currently in the plenary,
but i can come to the lobby, or whatever.

i'll leave tomorrow around 10am - so email me if you'd like to be
assured.

Alex