Subject: [72attendees] one ticket for social event available

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:21:07 +0200

Hi, I have one ticket for the social event available. 
First-come-first-served.

Alex
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:26:32 +0200

> Hi, I have one ticket for the social event available. 

FYI, I just sent the receipt to the person where I received first the
mail from.  So it's no longer available.

Alex

> 
> Alex _______________________________________________ 72attendees
> mailing list [email-masked]