Subject: [72attendees] Lost an Apple VGA dongle?

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:22:21 +0100

Found: an Apple VGA dongle on the chairs desk at the front on  
Convention 1. If it belongs to you, email me to claim it.

Colin
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: ren ren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:47:16 +0800

I have bought one ticket, and because of another meeting, I want to transfer it.
If someone wants to get it, email me directly.
 
Ren Gang
_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline