Subject: [72attendees] U2 Guided Van Tour - couple seats still available

From: "Paul Sangster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:40:05 -0700

Just a reminder about the U2 guided van tour scheduled for friday 2-6PM
(see below).  The group will be meeting at 1:50PM at the front door of
the main hotel to board the van.  There are 2 seats open at the moment,
so if you'd like to participate please send me private e-mail ASAP while
seats are available.
 
Paul

________________________________

	From: Paul Sangster 
	Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:15 AM
	To: [email-masked]'
	Subject: U2 Tour?

	I'm looking for a few people to fill out a potential bus
(mini-van) tour of the "historic" sites of Dublin's own irish rocker
U2's past.  This is a 4 hour guided tour with a local company visiting:
where they grew up (not current homes), went to school, started the
band, recording studios (where they are now recording the new album),
and favorite hangouts.  The price is 50EU per person and this includes a
drink 2 hours into the tour.  I believe if we do this, the van will
pickup and drop off here at the Citywest hotel.  I'm targetting 2PM on
friday for the tour.
	 
	Please send me private e-mail if you are interested in
participating.  Please do not spam the alias with follow-ups.  I can
only accept a small number of folks so the first folks that commit to
going get the seats.
	 
	Now back to discussions about poor networking and hot rooms :),
	 
	Paul

_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees