Subject: [72attendees] Meeting Logistics

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:16:43 -0400

1. Bus Schedule
2. Newcomer Training #2
3. Meeting Comms
4. RFC Authors
5. IAOC Office Hours
6. AMS Staff
7. Guest Rooms still available
8. New IETF Journal - http://ietfjournal.isoc.org Comments or 
suggestions: [email-masked]

1. Bus Schedule: Mon - Thursday 0900 - 11:00
  for Attendees & Guests; Badges required
  See  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/Shuttle-Info_v5.pdf

2. Newcomer Training #2: Tuesday @1300 in Ballroom 2 with Scott Bradner. 
Open to all. Set up for Guest Day for local students, teachers and ISOC 
Chapter members.
  Description: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/72-Tutorial_Newcomer.txt

3. Meeting Comms
  NOC - [email-masked]
  Meeting Trouble Desk: [email-masked] 
  72 Attendees - Subscribe/Unsubscribe -   
         https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

4. RFC Authors

RFC Authors prior to 2026 interested in executing a license to the IETF 
Trust can do so at this time.  For more information see:
http://trustee.ietf.org/authorlic.html  can be done at IAOC Office 
Hours, or at IAD Desk near registration

5. IAOC Office Hours

IAOC and IAD will hold Office Hours on Wednesday and Thursday from 1610 
- 1700 in the Vanessa suite

6. AMS Staff - wearing the red polo shirts with IETF logo.  Stop and say 
hello or ask for assistance

7. Guest Rooms still available
10 Rooms still available at Citywest - Reservations: +(00) 353 1 401 
0418 (mention IETF)

_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees