Subject: [72attendees] IETF-75: sailing to Stockholm

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:53:23 +0100

Hi,

IETF-75 takes place in Stockholm, Sweden, from July 26-31, 2009. A  
bunch of us are planning to sail from Finnland to Stockholm during the  
week before the IETF, and to sail back from Stockholm to Finnland in  
the week afterwards. Coordinating this with several boats and a bunch  
of international folks is tricky, which is why we're starting to plan  
this now.

There is a wiki at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/tsv/trac/wiki/StockholmSailing 
  that you can refer to for some initial information.

This will be the only email I sent with a wide distribution list. If  
you're interested in this sailing event (or other events at other  
IETFs), please subscribe to the ietf-sailors list at https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-sailors 
.

Lars

PS: Feel free to forward this email.
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees