Subject: [72attendees] Critical Hardware Failure

From: Bert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:26:29 +0100

Folks

One of the machines that I use daily as part of my non USual cultural  
heritage (see attachment), has been labeled as "out of order". I am  
extremely upset as this concerns my personal health. Where I come from  
these devices are always maintained and just work, it is an  
embarrassment to the Hotel, the noble sport of Golf, and the Republic  
of Ireland.

So, I demand that the IAOC oversees the IAD to take care that AMS  
follows up with the hotel staff so that the device will be fixed  
expediently.

If anybody has experience with failures of similar devices I hope  
those will be shared with this list.

Kind regards,

Bert.

_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees