Subject: [72attendees] Interesting IPv6 web site

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:38:35 +0200

Alain Durand was just saying in the plenary that there is
nothing much interesting to see in IPv6 but a dancing turtle
(http://www.kame.net), so let me recommend one that may boost IPv6
statistics during the next few weeks: http://ipv6.beijing2008.cn/

PS: if this is noticeable it would be nice to report it at next IETF 
meeting.
Thierry

_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:08:54 +0100

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 08:38:35PM +0200,
 Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 41 lines which said:

> so let me recommend one that may boost IPv6

If using IPv6 gives access to uncensored information, it is a "killer
app" :-)

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/31/sports/olympics/31china.html?hp

China to Limit Web Access During Olympic Games

By ANDREW JACOBS
Published: July 31, 2008

BEIJING - The International Olympic Committee failed to press China to
allow fully unfettered access to the Internet for the thousands of
journalists arriving here to cover the Olympics, despite promising
repeatedly that the foreign news media could "report freely" during
the Games, Olympic officials acknowledged Wednesday.

...