Subject: Re: [72attendees] Some thanks (was: 72nd - T-shirt Pick Up)

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 01:16:51 -0700

At 6:09 PM +0100 7/31/08, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

>  While I was not carried about on a litter with rose
>  petals thrown in my path while faeries made sure that I was able to
>  control any network for 80 kms around, and while the temperature was
>  not controlled to my personal specification 24 hours a day

>  The only real sour note has been the discovery that so people
>  normally live in a world completely arranged for their convenience.
>  I'm envious.

Perhaps we're not on the same list.  I haven't seen any complaints 
about anything even 10% as ridiculous or petty.  I've seen reasonable 
requests for consideration of dietary needs, for example, and 
complaints about networks that don't work, and such.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
Every solution breeds new problems.
_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees