Subject: [72attendees] A couple of extra complains about the hotel

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:10:33 +0100

This morning at lunch time, when I tried to get some tap water, I was told
by the hotel staff that I need to order a bottle. I really think is
unacceptable.

The other issue that I've been trying to deal all the week was to have hot
water in my bathroom. It worked fine on Saturday night and Sunday morning,
but afterwards was not working any more. Some times, after waiting for 30-40
minutes with the hot tap open, then it comes ... Of course, I complained to
the hotel and they sent somebody to review it, but always they come so late
that the hot water was already there or coming in minutes. The only answer
was "a pressure problem, will fix it", but it was the same in the evening or
in the next morning, etc. Additional complains didn't sorted out the
problem.

Also in the Golf building, one of the elevators was all the week broken and
considering the high number of guests and how slow are those elevators,
missing 25% of the service was suboptimal.

I'm not sure if you had similar problems, but my recommendation, considering
the really bad quality of this venue is to not pay the bill. I'm going to do
so, and if they try to charge to my credit card, I will take it to my bank
and to the consumer organization. This is something that works very well in
Spain. They will even request for a compensation, as the service was not the
one expected for this kind of hotel. If we do it massively, they will sure
learn the lesson and future guest will not run into the same or similar
problems.

I can only talk good about the hotel gym, which was really fantastic, but
the rest was really disappointing.

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
72attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/72attendees