Subject: [75all] Meeting Info

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 03:49:10 -0400

1. Spotify & Peerialism to Speak on P2P
2. NomCom Office Hours
3. NOC Communications
4. IAOC Office Hours

1. Spotify & Peerialism to Speak on P2P
   Thursday 30 July 1200 - 1300 in Kongresshall A.
   Audio:  http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/p2p.m3u
   Presentations, when available: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/75/p2p-presentations
   Food:  You can bring food into Kongresshall A

Spotify (http://www.spotify.com/en/) is a service with which you can  
listen (streaming, like radio) to any music you want from their large  
archive of licensed music.  It combines streaming from central servers  
with a P2P protocol, and Gunnar Kreitz has been working with the  
protocol design. Gunnar will himself talk, and give you an insight in  
how Spotify really works.

Peerialism (http://www.peerialism.se/) is a company working with large  
scale distribution and storage over P2P networks.  "P2P 2.0 and it's  
impact on the Internet" - Andreas Dahlström, CTO and co-founder of  
Peerialism.  Andreas Dahlström will talk about a new breed of P2P  
protocols to create structured P2P 2.0 networks which enable a whole  
new set of possibilities compared to P2P 1.0.

2. NomCom Office Hours
   NomCom room (204) as follows (W-Fri):
   Wed: 8am-4:10pm
   Thurs: 8-9am, 11:30am-1pm
   Fri: 8-9am

If you would to schedule a specific timeslot or another time not listed
above, please let us know and please include 3 timeslot/session  
options in
your request. We will make every effort to accommodate your requests and
will reply with an exact timeslot.

Of course, anyone is welcome to send input and feedback to the Nomcom
([email-masked])

3. NOC Communications
   Jabber: [email-masked] jabber room.

4. IAOC Office Hours: Room 403
   Wednesday	1610 - 1630
   Thursday	1610 - 1630