Subject: [75all] Attending Sunday's Welcome Reception

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:02:30 -0700

This email is for those who have signed up to attend the Welcome  
Reception and those who still want to attend.

The Welcome Reception is proving to be very popular this meeting and,  
at the moment, all 800 tickets have been assigned to registered  
attendees.

Approximately 150 of those tickets are currently assigned to people  
who have not yet paid their meeting registration. I will shortly be  
contacting these individuals to verify that they still plan to be at  
the meeting, and in time to attend the Welcome Reception. When  
possible, I will release tickets back into the pool for reassignment.

If you have reserved a ticket (that is, you checked the box when you  
registered that you intended to attend the Welcome Reception) but do  
not check in at the registration desk by 4pm Sunday, your ticket will  
be released back into the ticket pool UNLESS you contact us (at [email-masked] 
) prior to July 26 to let us know that you will be checking in between  
4-6pm.

If you are uncertain as to whether you registered to attend the  
welcome reception, please see your IETF 75 confirmation email,  
subject: IETF 75 Registration.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>