Subject: [75all] Important information about pocket agenda, program, etc.

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 05:02:04 -0700

I'm sorry to inform you that all of the IETF 75 pocket agendas, as  
well as the bulk of the meeting programs, decided to take a side trip  
to France on the way to Sweden and, as a result, they have not yet  
arrived here. We hope to have them by tomorrow, Monday, and are doing  
everything in our power to make that happen.

In the meantime:

* We've printed additional hard copies of the meeting agenda, which  
also include a revised floor plan for the meeting space. We made  
significant (and we believe helpful) changes to our floor plan map  
once we arrived and got a better sense of how the conference space is  
organized.

* We have do have some copies of the program onsite, and we are  
inserting the new floor plans into them.

* The revised floor plan, and an electronic version of the program, is  
also available here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/75/

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>