Subject: [75all] Registration for IETF 75 is now closed

From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:45:16 +0200

Dear IETF 75 attendees:

Registration for IETF 75 is now closed.

While the registration desk will not be open on Friday, Secretariat  
staff is still on site and will be available should you need  
assistance.  Please send an email to [email-masked] if you need  
assistance.  All on-site staff are monitoring this email account.

Working Group Chairs: Blue sheets may be turned in at Room 401, or  
handed in to any Secretariat staff person you run into in the corridors.

Thank you!
Cindy

Cindy Morgan / Project Manager / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont CA 94358
T: +1.510.492.4085 / F: +1.510.492.4001 / http://www.ietf.org
----------
Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
Website: http://www.amsl.com