Subject: [75all] Welcome to Stockholm!

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 04:38:10 -0400

1. Welcome
2. Spotify & Peerialism to Speak on P2P
3. What to Do - See Host website http://www.ietf75.se/
4. Know More About Your Colleagues
5. Add or Update your Profile
6. IAOC Office Hours
7. Meeting Communications

1.  Welcome to IETF 75 in Stockholm hosted by .se.  We have over 1,100  
folks attending with more than 200 1st Timers.  This 75All list is  
used for 1-way administrative announcements by the Secretariat, the  
IETF Chair, the NOC, and myself, the IAD.  It will be used sparingly.

2. Spotify & Peerialism to Speak on P2P
Thursday 30 July 1200 - 1300 in Kongresshall A.

Spotify (http://www.spotify.com/en/) is a service with which you can  
listen (streaming, like radio) to any music you want from their large  
archive of licensed music.  It combines streaming from central servers  
with a P2P protocol, and Gunnar Kreitz has been working with the  
protocol design. Gunnar will himself talk, and give you an insight in  
how Spotify really works.

Apart from working with Spotify, Gunnar has also been participated in  
programming competitions. A three person team he was a member of won  
in May 2009 the World Championship in Programming (http://www.challenge24.org/2009/ 
).

Peerialism (http://www.peerialism.se/) is a company working with large  
scale distribution and storage over P2P networks.  "P2P 2.0 and it's  
impact on the Internet" - Andreas Dahlström, CTO and co-founder of  
Peerialism.  Andreas Dahlström will talk about a new breed of P2P  
protocols to create structured P2P 2.0 networks which enable a whole  
new set of possibilities compared to P2P 1.0.

***** NOTE: NO outside food is permitted in the Conference Centre.   
******

3. What to Do - See Host website http://www.ietf75.se/

4. Know More About Colleagues Attending IETF 75
Almost 200 have added profile links - LinkedIn, Facebook, Corporate,  
personal websites and blogs -when they registered, and more are doing  
so hourly.  See these Profiles at
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf75/attendance.py by logging in  
with your meeting registration confirmation number and email address.

5. Add or Update Your Profile
Didn't add a Profile link when you registered?  You still can!
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf75/editprofile.py

6. IAOC Office Hours
An opportunity to discuss the administrative support of the IETF and  
offer suggestions for improvement in room 403.
Wednesday	15:15 - 15:45
Thursday	16:15 - 16:45

7. Meeting Comms
   NOC for Network Issues - [email-masked]
   Meeting Trouble Desk for Room Issues: [email-masked]
   75Attendees - Subscribe/Unsubscribe -
          https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/75attendees