Subject: [75all] terminal room access

From: Noah Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:18:16 +0200

Attendees,

IETF 75 terminal room access is available 24 hours.

 From 8am until 8pm, access is available via regular venue routes. After 
8pm, however, access is limited. There is a door just to the east of the 
main entrance that has an elevator behind it. You will need to have your 
badge as there will be a security guard posted at this entrance.

-- 
Noah Weis

Network Engineering

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 7000
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 224-8822
Fax: 503 224-8833
Cell: 503 922-9833

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please
delete it immediately.