Subject: [75all] Welcome Reception Update

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 04:47:14 -0700

This email contains updated information about tonight's Welcome  
Reception at City Hall.

First, if you succeeded in registering for a ticket to tonight's  
welcome reception, you should receive that that ticket when you check  
in today at IETF Registration. Registration is open until 1800 (6pm)  
this evening.

Over the course of the last week, some attendees have released their  
welcome reception tickets back to us. Starting at 4pm today, we will  
start distributing these tickets to attendees on a first come, first  
serve basis. Please come by the registration desk if you are  
interested in receiving one.

Please note that we are giving meeting attendees first priority in  
securing a ticket.  Extra tickets (if there are any) will be  
distributed to spouses and guests close to 6pm.

City Hall (”Stockholms stadshus”) is located at Ragnar Östbergs Plan  
1, Stockholm. Buses will depart from the conference center starting at  
5:30pm. For more information, including a suggested route for anyone  
who intends to walk, please see here: http://www.ietf75.se/pages/social-events/

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>