Subject: [76all] 76th IETF - Early-Bird Reg/Payment Cut-off: Friday, October 30

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:28:09 -0700 (PDT)

76th IETF Meeting
Hiroshima, Japan
November 8-13, 2009
Host: WIDE

1. Early Bird Registration/Payment Cut-off: Friday, October 30
2. Registration Cancellation Cut-off: Monday, November 2
3. Social Event
4. Time Running Out!

1. EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION/PAYMENT
Early Bird registration and payment cut-off is Friday, October 30 at 17:00
PDT (00:00 Saturday, October 31 UTC/GMT). Early-Bird: $635 USD, if paid in
full prior to cut-off.
Late: $785 USD if paid after Early-Bird cutoff date and time. 
Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/76/

2. REGISTRATION CANCELLATION:
Registration cancellation cut-off is Monday, November 2 at 17:00 PST
(01:00 Tuesday, November 3 UTC/GMT). Contact the IETF Registrar,
[email-masked], to cancel and request a refund.

3. SOCIAL EVENT: http://www.ietf76.jp/special_events/
DATE: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
LOCATION: Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
The Social will introduce you to the cuisine, culture and hospitality of
the Hiroshima area giving you an opportunity to experience making
okonomiyaki, tasting "sake" from the famous Saikyo Sake Breweries,
participating in a traditional tea ceremony and experiencing performances
of several traditional Japanese groups from the local area.

Performances include "taiko" drummers and an introduction to the
traditional Japanese "koto" (a harp-like instrument). Attendees will also
be able to learn the art of "origami" (paper folding) and given the
opportunity to fold a traditional paper crane.

4. Time Running Out!
Only 10 days until the Hiroshima IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/76/
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce