Subject: [76all] Requesting a Non Smoking Room at the IETF 76 Overflow Properties

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:09:12 -0700

If you want a non smoking sleeping room and you are staying at one of  
the IETF 76 overflow properties, you will need to make your request a  
via a separate email. When you receive the email confirmation of your  
initial reservation, you will see at the very end of the email a  
section titled "Inquiry Desk" -- this section includes a contact email  
address. Please forward your confirmation email, and a short statement  
indicating your preference for a non smoking room, to this address.  
Please also copy me, as I would like to track how many such requests  
are made.

Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>