Subject: [76all] 76th IETF - Meeting Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

76th IETF Meeting
Hiroshima, Japan
November 8-13, 2009
Host: WIDE

SOCIAL EVENT: http://www.ietf76.jp/special_events/
DATE: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
LOCATION: Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
The Social will introduce you to the cuisine, culture and hospitality of
the Hiroshima area giving you an opportunity to experience making
okonomiyaki, tasting "sake" from the famous Saikyo Sake Breweries,
participating in a traditional tea ceremony and experiencing performances
of several traditional Japanese groups from the local area.

Performances include "taiko" drummers and an introduction to the
traditional Japanese "koto" (a harp-like instrument). Attendees will also
be able to learn the art of "origami" (paper folding) and given the
opportunity to fold a traditional paper crane.

VISA INFORMATION: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/76/visa.html
Due to processing time to obtain a visa, it is advised you apply by early
next week (October 26, 2009)

AIRLINE DISCOUNT:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/76/ana-discount-information.html
ANA is offering discounted U.S. flights

Only 16 days until the Hiroshima IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/76/