Subject: Re: [80attendees] shuttle service from overflow to meeting hotel in Prague

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:22:57 -0800

Himanshu,

We are not planning to have a shuttle service this time, as we  
understand that the Prague public transportation system is robust and  
convenient. As we get a bit closer to the meeting, we will provide  
detailed information about the various public transportation options  
available. We do know, for example, that anyone staying at the  
Intercontinental who wants to get to the meeting venue would take bus  
no. 133 (apparently it stops right by the Intercontinental) for 5  
stops (getting off at Florenc) for a total travel time of 10 minutes.  
The cost is 18 CZK (0,7 EUR). And attendees can also purchase a 5-day  
pass if they prefer.

Regards,
Alexa

On Jan 30, 2011, at 11:21 AM, Shah, Himanshu wrote:

>
> Does anybody know if shuttle service be available from overflow to  
> main meeting
> Hotel? Shuttle service was outstanding and VERY useful for 79th IETF  
> in Beijing.
>
> Asking because that would be part of consideration for which hotel  
> to make
> reservations in Prague. Also,would like to know if anybody has found
> cheaper hotel near(er) the meeting hotel (overflow hotels are 25min  
> walk!!).
>
> thanks,
> Himanshu
>
> _______________________________________________
> 80attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/80attendees

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>