Subject: [80attendees] No Non-Smoking Rooms left at Hilton Prague?

From: "Delregno, Christopher N (Nick DelRegno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:50:04 +0000

Tried booking today.  Smoking rooms seem only option.  Non-smoking
choices are presented, then an error is given when selected.  Is this an
error or are there only smoking rooms remaining?

Thanks,

Nick

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:20:36 -0600

On Feb 21, 2011, at 12:50 PM, Delregno, Christopher N (Nick DelRegno) wrote:

> Tried booking today.  Smoking rooms seem only option.  Non-smoking choices are presented, then an error is given when selected.  Is this an error or are there only smoking rooms remaining?

I found I could not book a non-smoking room across the final Friday night. When I booked for a Friday departure, it worked. I guess they reduced the number of rooms for that night assuming more people would leave on Friday. Don't know if it's related to your issue.

Anyone have a suggestion for an alternate location for the final Friday night? Perhaps near the airport?

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: "Delregno, Christopher N (Nick DelRegno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:29:47 +0000

Was able to book a non-smoking room this morning.  Thanks to Marcia
Beaulieu for working with the hotel.

Nick

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ben Campbell
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 1:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [80attendees] No Non-Smoking Rooms left at Hilton Prague?

On Feb 21, 2011, at 12:50 PM, Delregno, Christopher N (Nick DelRegno)
wrote:

I found I could not book a non-smoking room across the final Friday
night. When I booked for a Friday departure, it worked. I guess they
reduced the number of rooms for that night assuming more people would
leave on Friday. Don't know if it's related to your issue.

Anyone have a suggestion for an alternate location for the final Friday
night? Perhaps near the airport?

Thanks!

Ben.