Subject: Re: [86attendees] [86all] Orlando Bus Shuttle

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:15:20 -0500

--On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 06:55 -0500 Ray Pelletier
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> The IAOC has arranged for buses for Monday through Friday in
> Orlando to transport people to locations where there are
> restaurants.
> 
> Buses will go to and from these three destinations from 6:30 -
> 11:30 PM EST: 
> 1.  Downtown Disney
> 2.  Pointe Orlando
> 3.  Universal Orlando.

Ray,

Purely as a clarifying question (I'll leave any editorial or
critical comments to others, at least for now):

That is 6:30PM to 11:30PM, correct?   Hence it is useful for
dinner, but not lunch or breakfast, much less transport to or
from alternate hotels, correct?

    john