Subject: [86attendees] Kabletown

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:06:19 -0400

I just want to thank the person that put Kabletown on the badge 
lanyards. You made me smile, even after losing an hour of sleep this 
morning. (Although I'm now wondering about vertical integration between 
lanyard printers and conference organizers...)  I'm glad to see our 
corporate sponsors have a good sense of humor.

Cheers,
-Benson

PS - For those that don't get the reference: Kabletown as in 
http://www.kabletown.com/ as in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_Rock

---

From: "Toerless Eckert (eckert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:10:45 +0000

Think green. This  lanyard will not end up in a recycle bin after the conference! Excellent!

Sent from my Samsung Captivate Glide on AT&T

Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]> wrote:

Cheers,
-Benson

_______________________________________________
86attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/86attendees

---

From: "Griffiths, Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:15:30 +0000

>http://www.kabletown.com/ as in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_Rock

Thanks Benson :-)

We enjoyed making them and having them for this meeting as well.

-- Chris