Subject: Re: [86attendees] Just curious - is the IETF room block at the Caribe Royale actually a block?

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 14:37:14 -0800

I'll let you know tomorrow when I arrive.

-derek

Sent from my HTC smartphone.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [86attendees] Just curious - is the IETF room block at the Caribe Royale actually a block?
Date: Sat, Mar 9, 2013 5:35 PM

I ended up with a very decent room location in Tower II (it's the tower
closest to the conference center), and wondered where other people in
the hotel ended up.

If a significant chunk of the IETF attendees at Caribe Royale are in
Tower II, that would be helpful for me to know (if we're all in Tower
II, I'll see lots of people near Tower II; if not, I should just head
straight to the bar(s) :-)

Spencer
_______________________________________________
86attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/86attendees