Subject: Re: [86attendees] Holiday Inn Resort <--> Caribe Royale shuttle?

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:24:19 -0700

> Here is the schedule, the Holiday Inn should also be giving you this
 > information when you are there:

hi marcia, thanks!  no, the holiday inn counter person had no idea about ietf or 
shuttles when I checked in on Sunday evening, just fyi/fwiw.  ( the HI stay is 
going fine overall )

=JeffH

---

From: Jean Lorchat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 00:38:46 +0900

Hi Jeff,

> hi marcia, thanks! no, the holiday inn counter person had no idea about
> ietf or shuttles when I checked in on Sunday evening, just fyi/fwiw. (
> the HI stay is going fine overall )

I am also at the HI resort. When I checked in on Sunday evening, the 
lady (obviously not the same person as Jeff) at check-in told me that I 
was here for the conference and gave me a sheet of paper with the same 
schedule that Marcia posted here.

A little note about the bus, it is kind of hiding behind the pillars at 
the entrance of the hotel, so you might not notice it if you have not 
used it before. When you get in, the driver will ask you if you're going 
to the "Crib Real", just say yes as long as you can see other people 
with IETF badges already sitting.

Walking from the hotel is also possible, did it yesterday at night. 
Directions have been posted multiple times, basically just use the 
sidewalk that follows the road.

Jean

---

From: Fred Akalin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:40:21 -0400

Are you at the correct Holiday Inn? There are multiple ones around; in
fact, I happened to book one that's not the correct overflow hotel.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 11:24 AM, =JeffH <[email-masked]>wrote:

> ietf or shuttles when I checked in on Sunday evening, just fyi/fwiw.  ( the
> HI stay is going fine overall )
>
> =JeffH
>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> 86attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/86attendees<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/86attendees>
>