Subject: [87attendees] Tuesday evening's social-event pictures?

From: "Sascha E. Pollok" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 09:27:27 +0200

IETF87 people,

I hope you all had a good time in Berlin and most of the problems and 
concerns (air conditioning, clothing, wardrobe malfunctions (badges on 
top/underneath or on the cheeks (the ones that are part of the 
upper-front part of the body)), public transportation, healthy food, 
breakfast(!) etc) have been solved.

Does anybody know when pictures of the great social-evening in the tech 
museum on Tuesday (or any other meeting pictures) will get published? I 
remember that a photographer on Tuesday said it would be Flickr'ed next day.

Thanks very much and I wish you all a safe trip home.

Tschüss!
Sascha

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 18:24:21 +0200

All,

> remember that a photographer on Tuesday said it would be Flickr'ed next day.

a subset of those pictures taken during the social at the museum is
now online at <http://www.ietf87.de/social-event>.  If you feel like
that's impressions captured during a rehearsal, I can assure you that's
not the case.  Instead, we have unfortunately run into a legal issue
that we need to resolve, if possible. The Right of Publicity may require
some advance notice and/or consent and I am very sorry to say we failed to
properly prepare for that.  Sincere apologies.  We are seeking advice from
the Bar (as in 'legal', not 'BOF', so draw your conclusions) and ask for
a little bit of patience.

I would like to thank everybody for coming to Berlin, for spending the
evening with us at the museum and wish y'all an exciting stay in Berlin
(if you have the opportunity) and a safe journey home.

Danke!

-Peter

---

From: Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 20:33:47 +0200

> (if you have the opportunity) and a safe journey home.

Peter, and others at DENIC, thanks for one of the most successful social events I have been to. And I can say it has been quite a number of them... Lots of food, lots of drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic), music, space and things to see and talk about. The event enabled discussions, social, business and other. Exactly what I think events should be like!

Thanks!

   Patrik Fältström
   Head of Research and Development
   Netnod