Subject: Re: [87attendees] InterCon has power adapters

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 12:41:14 -0700

At 10:50 AM +0200 7/26/13, Ray Pelletier wrote:

>  You can get power adapters at the front desk of the InterCon.  They 
> will charge 20 EUR per adapter on your room and credit it back with 
> their return.

It's quite standard for hotels to have a supply of power adapters for 
their guests.  Generally they are available from Housekeeping.  Some 
hotels will charge you a deposit which they refund on check-out when 
you return the adapter, many don't.

>  I found this out when my US power strip smoked when plugged into an 
> adapter.  Absent those 6 outlets I needed more adapters.

Sorry to hear this.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which the
sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces
him for the same act....  Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not
agreed upon a definition of liberty.               --Abraham Lincoln