Subject: [88attendees] Spot the IETFers

From: Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 22:53:08 -0800

After checking in this morning for my flight from San Francisco to
Vancouver, I took a look at the upgrade list. How many IETFers can you
recognize, just from the first three letters of their name and first
initial? I'm thinking I recognized about 20 out of the 24 names on the list.

---

From: Jon Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 23:27:35 -0800

And considering there were a few of us "new kids" too, it may have been all 24 =)

> On Nov 3, 2013, at 10:53 PM, Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> After checking in this morning for my flight from San Francisco to Vancouver, I took a look at the upgrade list. How many IETFers can you recognize, just from the first three letters of their name and first initial? I'm thinking I recognized about 20 out of the 24 names on the list.
> 
> <United Airlines - Flight Status & Information.png>
> _______________________________________________
> 88attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/88attendees

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 16:56:20 -0800

Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'm thinking I recognized about 20 out of the 24 names on the list.

It's disappointing you were #10 on the list, considering the award you
got on the plane.  I'd have thought they would have put you up at #1.
-- 
Wes Hardaker
Parsons