Subject: [88attendees] Off topic: The Google File System makes NSA's hack blatantly illegal and they know it

From: "Marc Erickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 17:14:43 -0700

http://www.cringely.com/2013/11/02/google-file-system-makes-nsas-hack-blatan
tly-illegal-know/

 --
Vancouver Computers Examiner
 <http://www.examiner.com/x-34009-Vancouver-Computers-Examiner>
http://www.examiner.com/x-34009-Vancouver-Computers-Examiner
Open Salon
 <http://open.salon.com/blog/marc_erickson>
http://open.salon.com/blog/marc_erickson
"...the whole idea of keep everyone afraid, and they'll consume."  - Marilyn
Manson
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for nature cannot be fooled." - Richard Feynman
"What are the facts? Again and again and again - what are the facts? Shun
wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what "the stars
foretell," avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the
unguessable "verdict of history" - what are the facts, and to how many
decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your
single clue. Get the facts!" - Robert A. Heinlein
"Opinion is free but facts are sacred." - C. P. Scott via Stephen Rees