Subject: [88attendees] Webcam covers, anyone?

From: Marcos Sanz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 16:05:35 +0100

Good morning!

I went yesterday to Best Buy to look for a Webcam Cover slide-type (something like
http://www.amazon.com/Webcam-Cover-Laptops-Pad-Devices/dp/B004Z0XSY6/ref=sr_1_1), but they didn't have it. Actually, they didn't even know what it
was.

Maybe some local person knows where I can buy something like that? (or, for that matter, somebody who knows where can I buy those back in Germany?
Haven't seem them anywhere...)

Thanks
Marcos

P.S. Please refrain from easy jokes about pervasive monitoring :-)

---

From: "Marc Erickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:56:16 -0800

I tried both NCIX.com and Memoryexpress.com as the two largest independent
chains with stores in the area and came up blank.  I came up with this site
for the manufacturer:
http://www.solpals.com/solar-nightlights-solpals-products.htm

I suggest you find a book, music, or movie on Amazon you want, add it to the
order, and wait for delivery.  ;-)

Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Marcos Sanz
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [88attendees] Webcam covers, anyone?

Good morning!

I went yesterday to Best Buy to look for a Webcam Cover slide-type
(something like
http://www.amazon.com/Webcam-Cover-Laptops-Pad-Devices/dp/B004Z0XSY6/ref=sr_
1_1), but they didn't have it. Actually, they didn't even know what it
was.

Maybe some local person knows where I can buy something like that? (or, for
that matter, somebody who knows where can I buy those back in Germany?
Haven't seem them anywhere...)

Thanks
Marcos

_______________________________________________
88attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/88attendees

---

From: Chris Elliott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:46:59 -0800

We have large rolls of gaffers tape in the NOC. Designed to not leave a
residue when removed. Great for a cheap, quick, and easy fix.

Chris.

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013, Marc Erickson wrote:

> From: [email-masked] <javascript:;> [mailto:
> [email-masked] <javascript:;>] On
> Behalf Of Marcos Sanz
> To: [email-masked] <javascript:;>
> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
> [email-masked] <javascript:;>

-- 
Chris Elliott
[email-masked]