Subject: [90attendees] Group dinner options?

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 20:45:23 +0000

Hi,

if anyone is local to Toronto or otherwise knowledgable about the restaurants, I could use a recommendation for a restaurant with a private dining room for about 20-30 people. A single boardroom setup is preferred, since this is a working dinner where we will need to have one single conversation around the table.

(I've tried Momofuku, Marben, Edulis and The Chase, but they are either too small or booked on Wed Jul 23.)

Thanks,
Lars

---

From: Tyler Reguly <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 20:59:40 +0000

Hey, 

I've been to a number of larger group dinners at Joe Badali's and the food
is always decent and they have room to accommodate those numbers in a
private room. 

http://www.joebadalis.com/

Tyler. 

On 2014-07-18, 4:45 PM, "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>if anyone is local to Toronto or otherwise knowledgable about the
>restaurants, I could use a recommendation for a restaurant with a private
>dining room for about 20-30 people. A single boardroom setup is
>preferred, since this is a working dinner where we will need to have one
>single conversation around the table.
>