Subject: [90attendees] Direction and Logistics for Social

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 20:10:30 +0000

Hi all,
    The Hockey Hall of Fame, is a very short walk away from the meeting 
venue. The walking directions can be found here.

https://goo.gl/maps/QFlJP

The entrance to the Hockey Hall of Fame is located at the basement of 
Brookfield Place (161 Bay St).

Enter through the door marked Brookfield Place

http://goo.gl/CRrYoz

Walk to the far end of the corridor to the escalator down to the basement

http://goo.gl/MjPeC6

Follow the escalators down to the Hockey Hall of Fame (look for the signs)

http://goo.gl/stcMJS

At the bottom of the escalator turn around 180 degrees and walk past the 
Starbucks.

http://goo.gl/exsgDa

You have arrived. This is the HHOF entrance that we will be using

http://goo.gl/IDH2yK

At the entrance, exchange your social ticket for two drink tickets valid 
for one alcoholic drink each. Enjoy the food and the history of the fine 
Canadian sport of hockey :-).

Thanks
Suresh