Subject: [90attendees] Toronto Road Closures

From: William Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 08:26:51 -0400

Here's a gem that I picked up from my airline's web page:

 Toronto Road Closures - July 16-20, 2014

The Honda Indy is scheduled to take place between 9:00p.m. July 16th and
11:59p.m. July 20th. Road closures throughout downtown Toronto, are
anticipated. Departing passengers are advised to allow extra time when
travelling to Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. Passengers may also
experience shuttle bus service delays or detours when travelling to and
from the airport.

Yet another reason for taking the bus/subway from Pearson Airport...

-- 
Dr. J.W. Atwood, Eng.             tel:   +1 (514) 848-2424 x3046
Distinguished Professor Emeritus  fax:   +1 (514) 848-2830
Department of Computer Science
   and Software Engineering
Concordia University EV 3.185     email:[email-masked]
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West    http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3G 1M8