Subject: Re: [90attendees] [90all] Plenary Microphone Queue Line Experiment

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:11:55 +0200

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 05:01:52PM -0400,
 Alexa Morris <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 30 lines which said:

> The ether pad is located at http://trac.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-90-admin-plenary.

Does not work from the NAT64 network:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
trac.tools.ietf.org:9000.

    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again
    in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
    make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

% telnet trac.tools.ietf.org 9000
Trying 2001:1890:123a::1:2a...
Trying 64.170.98.42...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Network is unreachable

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:13:11 +0200

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 11:11:55PM +0200,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]> wrote 

> Does not work from the NAT64 network:

Two IP addresses are announced, IPv4 and IPv6, only the IPv4 one
works. But the existence of the broken IPv6 address prevents DNS64 to
synthetize a working address.