Subject: [90attendees] Rubber Ducky, You're The One

From: David C Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:59:16 -0400

Kind of a long shot, but maybe ...

Has anyone happened to notice Canadian-themed rubber duckies in any
downtown souvenir shops?  I grab localized ones for my kids whenever I
go away on trips.  They're a pretty reliable find at airport gift
shops but this time I didn't fly.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:05:06 -0400

> shops but this time I didn't fly.

Ask Olaf to ask Bert.

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 09:20:42 -0400

> shops but this time I didn't fly.

You could try be the tourist shops on Yonge St (between Queen and College) or the touristy chinese stores on Spadina (between Queen and College)

Alternatively, perhaps the Dollarama's that are sprinkled around town?

Paul

---

From: "Banks, Sarah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:25:35 -0500

Ironically, I bought what might have been the last one in the Eaton
Centre, downstairs, by "Kernels" (the Popcorn shop, not the *NIX shop :)).
There are a couple of those types of stores in the centre; if Yonge
doesn't pan out, check there.

/S

On 7/22/14, 6:59 PM, "Lawrence, David" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>90attendees mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/90attendees

---

From: "Marco Davids (SIDN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 09:35:10 -0400

Nope, sorry.

The only rubber duckies I'm familiar with are these:

https://hakshop.myshopify.com/products/usb-rubber-ducky-deluxe

--
Marco

---

From: David C Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 16:20:10 -0400

Surprising discovery of the day: the concierge actually has a rubber
ducky in their little booth down there.  Alas, it is not
Canadian-themed.  I'm still on the hunt.