Subject: [91attendees] sunrise today

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 05:37:54 -1000

Hi All,

Due to insomnia/jet lag I am thinking of going to watch the sun rise around Diamond Head. Is anyone interested in joining me?

Departure around 6am. If I have company I was thinking of taking a taxi and then hiking up; otherwise, I might just jog it.

Cheers,

Sean

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:48:56 +0100

Hi Sean,

been there already and must say that hiking - starting from the entrance 
(where you are supposed to give the man $1) - to the top of the crater 
already takes at at least ~15min. There will be plenty of tourists in 
front of you on the path (slowing you down) and sunrise is at 6:40am.
If you are going by bus, I would start at least at 5am (e.g. 5:17 AM 
Kalakaua Ave + Ena Rd).

Best,

Henk

On 11/14/2014 04:37 PM, Sean Leonard wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 91attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/91attendees
>