Subject: [91attendees] Screensaver on the Macs with presentations

From: Andrew 👽 Yourtchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:59:54 -1000

While in the WG meetings, I noticed a couple of times the screens went
into screensaver.

Sander Steffann a while ago showed me this little freeware utility to
give some coffee to your Mac to ensure it does not fall asleep, which
I now install on every Mac I get:

http://lightheadsw.com/caffeine/

Hope you might find it useful.

--a

---

From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:17:55 -1000

I've been using it for years... works really well. You can get it from
the App Store as well.
On 11/14/14 9:59 AM, Andrew 👽 Yourtchenko wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 91attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/91attendees