Subject: Re: [91attendees] Minions group picture?

From: dimitri staessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 17:47:47 -1000

Awesome!

Dimitri

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: "Bolivar, Al" <[email-masked]> </div><div>Date:15/11/2014  17:40  (GMT-10:00) </div><div>To: Alan Whinery <[email-masked]> </div><div>Cc: "[email-masked] >> IETF 91 Attendees" <[email-masked]>,Colin Petrie <[email-masked]> </div><div>Subject: Re: [91attendees] Minions group picture? </div><div>
</div>I hope we keep the photos going. I have some more photos taken around the island. Here are two from tonight's flight into LAX.

_______________________________________________
91attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/91attendees

---

From: "Scott Weeks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 23:27:43 -0800

--- [email-masked] wrote:
From: Colin Petrie <[email-masked]>

I'm happy to keep adding them to the album :) Keep them coming!
I've added all the most recent ones now.
----------------------------------------

Hopefully anyone who is tired of this thread has 
procmailed it by now and we who're having fun can 
continue.

scott