Subject: [91attendees] laundry

From: "StJohns, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 13:06:48 -0500

http://www.waikikilaundry.com/Services.html

The above is about a 5 minute walk from Kalia tower at HHV.  I got here a
week or so ago and Friday dropped off about 5 lbs of laundry.  Got it back
Saturday nicely folded.  Cost was about $20 for the 5lbs.

Mike

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 20:45:28 -0500

> The above is about a 5 minute walk from Kalia tower at HHV.  I got here
    > a week or so ago and Friday dropped off about 5 lbs of laundry.  Got it
    > back Saturday nicely folded.  Cost was about $20 for the 5lbs.

Was it delivered, or did you pick it up?
I think I see it is an option.
I see they are open until 7pm, and self-service is an option...

---

From: "StJohns, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 20:57:40 -0500

I did drop off and pick up.

On Sunday, November 9, 2014, Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> StJohns, Michael <[email-masked] <javascript:;>> wrote: