Subject: Re: [91attendees] FW: Coffee brand?

From: "Scott Weeks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 18:58:35 -0800

--- [email-masked] wrote:
From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>

So I bought 10% Kona and also 100% Kona just to have samples of both.
ABC Store does not have the exact same vendor Hawaiian Paradise, so I
settled for some other Kona. Hoping that it turns out tasty when I'm
back home. After all, taste is also dependent on context, and being in
Hawaii certainly has the potential to bias the contextual experience to
the better.
----------------------------------------------------

Buy it online.  For example:

http://www.konamountaincoffee.com

http://www.mountainthunder.com/view_product.php?product=AWANQCBV10

scott

_______________________________________________
91attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/91attendees

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 20:23:58 -0800

How about this context: 

Coffee tastes more like coffee when you expect it to be coffee and
not an experience of a lifetime or something you paid through your nose 
for ;-)