Subject: Re: [95attendees] Airport transportation

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:46:28 -0500

Is there metro/subte  transportation from Sheraton to Hilton?
I am seeing rain forecast all next week.

Behcet

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 19:56:24 +0300

According to Google Maps, even the closest station to the Hilton (Leandro N Alem) is an 11 minute walk from it.

> On 31 Mar 2016, at 7:46 PM, Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 95attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/95attendees

---

From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 14:35:44 -0300

If you are on the Sheraton Retiro, there is almost aloways a long line
of black taxis outside. Just ask the hotel staff to wave you one. They
are really inexpensive and more convenient than taking the subte to the
Hilton.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 31 Mar 2016 17:38:41 -0000

>I am seeing rain forecast all next week.

The least bad option appears to be the 20A or 20B bus which leaves
from a stop on Ave. Madero behind the Sheraton and drops you at Ave
Macacha Guilmes, 450m from the Hilton.

Or you could get an umbrella and walk, which is about as fast as
waiting for the bus.

R's,
John

---

From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:06:18 -0700

According to Google maps, bus 20A (every 15 minutes) gets you most of the
way. You would just have to walk East about 400 meters.

>From Holiday Inn Express the 93A or 93B line works with a  bit longer walk
East.