Subject: [95attendees] Workshop on Internet Measurement Standardization at the IETF (April 3rd, 9:00 AM, Hilton BA)

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 06:57:04 +0200

Folks,

This hasn't been announced here, so: <https://wimsi.si6networks.com>

** Workshop on Internet Measurement Standardization at the IETF **
**           April 3rd, 2016. Buenos Aires, Argentina           **
**        Chair: Marcelo Bagnulo <[email-masked]>           **

About

The Workshop on Internet Measurement Standardization at the IETF will
provide an opportunity to approach IETF measurement standardization.

Attendance

Attendance to this workshop is open and free, but you need to register
beforehand here:
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/workshop-on-internet-measurement-standardization-at-the-ietf-tickets-24309268677>.

Confirmed talks

* Designing Privacy into Internet Protocols -- Juan Carlos Zuniga
* Large-scale measurements: use cases and the LMAP framework -- Philip
  Eardley (BT’s Networks Research team)
* Informing Protocol Design Through Crowdsourcing: the Case of
  Pervasive Encryption -- Marcelo Bagnulo (UC3M)
* Benchmarking Performance of Virtual Network Functions (VNF) -- Al
  Morton (AT&T)
* IPv6 Extension Headers in the Real World -- Fernando Gont (SI6
  Networks)
* Measurements at LACNIC -- Agustin Formoso (LACNIC)

More info, details, etc. available at: <https://wimsi.si6networks.com>

Thanks!

Best regards,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1