Subject: [95attendees] Tickets for Superclásico River vs Boca 6th of March

From: Frode Kileng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:51:04 +0100

Hi,

I just realized that there's a one chance in life to experience the 
Superclásico live when River Plata plays against Boca Junior at 6th of 
March.

Is it even possible to get tickets? Where to start looking?

frodek

---

From: Frode Kileng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 17:05:50 +0100

Sorry. Wrong month... Note to myself, careful and check facts when jet 
lagged....

Anyway, as a Boca fan, I would like to try to get ticket for Boca vs A. 
Rafaela 3rd of April or Boca vs Bolivar 7th of April. Any tips for this?

frodek
On 22.03.2016 16:51, Frode Kileng wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 95attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/95attendees

---

From: "Ravazzola, Jorge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:45:37 +0000

Hi Frodek,

It might be quite complicated. Usually "La bombonera" is heavily crowded and you may get tickets on an annual fee base... but checking on google I've found this agency that might work, I heard that many visitors/tourists are allowed to feel this unique experience...honestly  I do not know them, but it might be worth to try... 

Also I do recommend to reserve transportation since it's not easy to arrive there.

http://www.nexttravel.com.ar/boca/gx_eng.html

Cheers

Jorge

-----Mensaje original-----
De: 95attendees [mailto:[email-masked]] En nombre de Frode Kileng
Enviado el: martes, 22 de marzo de 2016 01:06 p.m.
Para: [email-masked]
Asunto: Re: [95attendees] Tickets for Superclásico River vs Boca 6th of March

Sorry. Wrong month... Note to myself, careful and check facts when jet lagged....

frodek

Visite https://www.cablevisionfibertel.com.ar<br>__________________________________________<br>
Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener informacion amparada por el secreto comercial.<br>Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, debera eliminarlo de su sistema.<br>No debera copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona.<br>Muchas gracias.<br>This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is privileged or not authorized to be disclosed. If you have received it by mistake, delete it from your system.<br>You should not copy the messsage nor disclose its contents to anyone.<br>Many thanks.<br>__________________________________________

---

From: Guillermo Cicileo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 18:02:18 -0300

Hi Frodek,

Usually the hotels have tickets for tourists. Maybe they also can sell you
a combo of ticket and transportation, that would be the best.

Boca Juniors doesn't sell tickets to general public, so asking at your
hotel may be the best chance (however, tickets will not be cheap).

I strongly recommend the match for Libertadores Cup, on Thursday 7th, at
"La Bombonera". It would be a great experience. However take into account
that the match is scheduled for 7:30 PM, you will be back at your hotel
around 10:30 PM.

It's safe to go if you have the transportation problem solved (I don't
recommend public transport or taxis taken in the street).

Regards,

      Guillermo.