Subject: [95attendees] Reciprocity fee ended for U.S. citizens

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 11:59:56 -0700

The Embassy of Argentina in the U.S. has a notice that U.S. citizens 
do not need to pay a reciprocity fee, as of march 24th:

http://www.embassyofargentina.us/en/consular-section/reciprocity-fee-for-us-citizens.html

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
[Some] billionaires [are] coming together under the leadership of Warren
Buffet and Bill Gates to donate their fortunes to worthy causes.... But
the billionaires with the strongest sense of class solidarity have an-
other plan for their disposable income: activating their lobbyists in
Washington, building grassroots movements to march on their behalf,
and using their media properties to run experiments on human credulity.
--From the essay "Service Disobedience" by Thomas Frank in the February
2011 Harper's Magazine column "Easy Chair."

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:36:15 +0000

For those who did pay, any chance of getting our money back? If so, how?

Kireeti

> On Mar 27, 2016, at 16:00, Randall Gellens <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> The Embassy of Argentina in the U.S. has a notice that U.S. citizens do not need to pay a reciprocity fee, as of march 24th:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 95attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/95attendees

---

From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 10:40:56 -0300

If history teaches anything, there will be no way of getting it back.