Subject: Re: [95attendees] REG: Iguazu falls

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 17:04:37 +0000 (UTC)

Great suggestions, Ines.
Nalini

      From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
 To: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Nalini Elkins <[email-masked]>; Carlos Martinez <[email-masked]>; "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>; Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>; Sudhin Jacob <[email-masked]>
 Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:46 AM
 Subject: Re: [95attendees] REG: Iguazu falls
   
Hi,
+1, I highly recommend as well:
 - Iguazu and San Ignacio Miní.
 - Calafate. I did a minitrecking over the glacier Perito Moreno. It was amazing. 2 days here is enough (1 day to arrive and 1 day to do the minitrecking, the tour takes the whole day because it includes the visit to the pasarelas to observe the glacier).
 - Chalten is close to Calafate, as Fernando said, it is very good for trekking, e.g. to Fitz Roy [http://www.patagonia-argentina.com/en/fitz-roy-mount]
 - In Usuahia, you should go to Tierra del Fuego National Park, inside is the Bahia Lapatia "the end of the end :)" [https://kyleholloway.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/img_2885.jpg]
 - I am from Mendoza, it is located in the west part of the country. Aconcagua lies in Mendoza. Aconcagua is the highest mountain in America. Mendoza is famous for the wine, is a very touristic city.
Cheers,
Ines
2016-03-14 3:14 GMT+11:00 Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>:

On 03/13/2016 11:44 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> I am planning on going to Ushuaia and El Calafate before we meet in
> Buenos Aires.   The scenery and wildness look incredible.   Hope to get
> some good hiking in.

If you lie hiking, I highly recommend that, since you're visiting EL
Calafate, you also visit El Chalten. For hikng, you'll lie EL Chalten
better, and it's is only a short/cheap bus ride from El Calafate (plan
to stay a couple of days there).

Cheers,
--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

_______________________________________________
95attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/95attendees

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 03:46:10 +1100

Hi,

 - Calafate. I did a minitrecking over the glacier Perito Moreno. It was
amazing. 2 days here is enough (1 day to arrive and 1 day to do the
minitrecking, the tour takes the whole day because it includes the visit to
the pasarelas to observe the glacier).

 - Chalten is close to Calafate, as Fernando said, it is very good for
trekking, e.g. to Fitz Roy [
http://www.patagonia-argentina.com/en/fitz-roy-mount]

 - In Usuahia, you should go to Tierra del Fuego National Park, inside is
the Bahia Lapatia "the end of the end :)" [
https://kyleholloway.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/img_2885.jpg]

 - I am from Mendoza, it is located in the west part of the country.
Aconcagua lies in Mendoza. Aconcagua is the highest mountain in America.
Mendoza is famous for the wine, is a very touristic city.

Cheers,

Ines