Subject: [Mavs] comments on the requirements document

From: dimitri papadimitriou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:34:38 +0200

jim, all,

you will in the attached document comments, suggestions and input to the 
requirement document

in general, i think that the terms being introduced should be further 
refiend, and the text would be more concrete if a "high level" reference 
model would be introduced

also in order to ease reading it may be advisable to be more synthetic 
in terms of requirements by adding for instance at the end of each 
section a short paragraph recollecting the requirements, the text as 
part of each section should at the end just detail the rational and/or 
motivation for introducing this requirement in the context of the 
proposed reference model; the latter should help the reader to put these 
requirements in perspective

thanks,
- dimitri.
_______________________________________________
Mavs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mavs