Subject: [Mavs] MAVS Requirements Draft posted

From: "JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:35:19 +0100

Dear all,

FWIW, please find enclosed the aforementioned draft that has just been
posted to the IETF web site. Your feedback on this document is more than
welcome, especially because it may condition the organization of a BoF
session on this subject during the upcoming IETF meeting of Dallas.

Cheers,

Jim, Martin, and Christian.
 <<draft-Halstead-Guichard-MAVS-Requirements-01.txt>> 

     _________________    ________  ______  ______ 
   /_____________   /__ /_    _ / /     / /     /   Christian Jacquenet
- France Telecom R&D/TCH/NOR 
      /_________/  /  /   /  /   /  /  / /  /__/    Tel: +33 2 99 12 49
40 Cell: +33 6 73 67 73 53 
               /  /  /___/__/___/_____/_/__/____   "I got my mojo
workin', 
              /__/  /__________________________/_ But I'm pinned again."

                /_______________________________/ - Pincushion.

_______________________________________________
Mavs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mavs