Subject: [Mavs] MAVS draft has now been posted

From: "Martin Halstead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:26:45 -0000

All

Just to let you know that the 'official' version of this draft has been
posted today. Please comment so that we can make sure that your
requirements are captured in future versions.

-----
Message: 2
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:50:01 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-halstead-guichard-mavs-requirements-01.txt 
To: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Multi Autonomous System VPN
Services
	Author(s)	: M. Halstead, et al.
	Filename	:
draft-halstead-guichard-mavs-requirements-01.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2006-2-13
	
This document complements [RFC4031] and defines requirements that are 
specific to the delivery of BGP/MPLS-based [RFC-2547bis] VPN services 
across multiple administrative domains. These requirements are 
independent of underlying technologies or the number of Autonomous 
Systems such VPNs may span. It lists the requirements of the 
different parties that are involved in the administration of these 
Autonomous Systems and may therefore be involved in the delivery of 
the VPN service offerings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halstead-guichard-mavs-require
ments-01.txt

Regards

Martin

_______________________________________________
Mavs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mavs