Subject: [Mavs] Mavs initiative: possible next steps

From: "JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:58:15 +0100

Folks,

Considering the lack of feedback related after the posting of the
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halstead-guichard-mavs-require
ments-01.txt requirements document, we're definitely not ready to
organize a BoF session in Dallas on this subject.

Nevertheless, for those of you who will attend IETF 65 and who are
(still) interested in pursuing the discussions, I'd like to suggest the
organization of an informal chat, which would aim at (1) discussing the
contents of the draft as it stands (and how it can possibly evolve), and
(2) discussing the possible next steps.

>From this perspective, shall we try a 1-hour slot during lunchtime on
March 21 (say, 11:30 - 12:30)?

Comments, suggestions and questions are more than welcome, as usual.

Cheers,

Christian. 

     _________________    ________  ______  ______ 
   /_____________   /__ /_    _ / /     / /     /   Christian Jacquenet
- France Telecom R&D/TCH/NOR 
      /_________/  /  /   /  /   /  /  / /  /__/    Tel: +33 2 99 12 49
40 Cell: +33 6 73 67 73 53 
               /  /  /___/__/___/_____/_/__/____   "I got my mojo
workin', 
              /__/  /__________________________/_ But I'm pinned again."

                /_______________________________/ - Pincushion.

_______________________________________________
Mavs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mavs

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:37:23 +0100

hi christian - response is yes -

thanks,
- dimitri.

"JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN" <[email-masked]>
09/03/2006 16:58
 
        To:     <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        [Mavs] Mavs initiative: possible next steps

Folks, 
Considering the lack of feedback related after the posting of the 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halstead-guichard-mavs-requirements-01.txt 
requirements document, we're definitely not ready to organize a BoF 
session in Dallas on this subject.
Nevertheless, for those of you who will attend IETF 65 and who are (still) 
interested in pursuing the discussions, I'd like to suggest the 
organization of an informal chat, which would aim at (1) discussing the 
contents of the draft as it stands (and how it can possibly evolve), and 
(2) discussing the possible next steps.
March 21 (say, 11:30 - 12:30)? 
Comments, suggestions and questions are more than welcome, as usual. 
Cheers, 
Christian. 
     _________________    ________  ______  ______ 
   /_____________   /__ /_    _ / /     / /     /   Christian Jacquenet - 
France Telecom R&D/TCH/NOR 
      /_________/  /  /   /  /   /  /  / /  /__/    Tel: +33 2 99 12 49 40 
Cell: +33 6 73 67 73 53 
               /  /  /___/__/___/_____/_/__/____   "I got my mojo workin',