Subject: [Mavs] Mavs informal meeting, March 21, 11:30 - 12:30, Monet meeting room (Tower mezzanine level, tentatively)

From: "JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:52:40 +0100

Folks,

For those of you who are still interested in discussing the mavs
requirements draft and how we can possible evolve towards the
organization of a BoF session, let me suggest we meet at the Hilton's
"Tower" mezzanine level tomorrow (March 21), from 11:30 to 12:30, to be
hopefully located in the Monet room.

Cheers,

Christian.
PS: Meeting participation ACKs and NACKs are more than welcome.

     _________________    ________  ______  ______ 
   /_____________   /__ /_    _ / /     / /     /   Christian Jacquenet
- France Telecom R&D/TCH/NOR 
      /_________/  /  /   /  /   /  /  / /  /__/    Tel: +33 2 99 12 49
40 Cell: +33 6 73 67 73 53 
               /  /  /___/__/___/_____/_/__/____   "The blues has got a
hold on me, 
              /__/  /__________________________/_ I believe I'm getting
dizzy."  
                /_______________________________/ - My Head's in
Mississippi.

_______________________________________________
Mavs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mavs

---

From: dimitri papadimitriou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:24:41 +0100

ACK -

JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>