Subject: RE: [Mavs] Mavs initiative: possible next steps

From: "Martin Halstead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:13:56 -0000

Christian

Thanks for organising this - I will attend.

Regards

Martin

________________________________

From: JACQUENET Christian RD-TCH-REN
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 09 March 2006 15:58
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mavs] Mavs initiative: possible next steps

Folks, 

Considering the lack of feedback related after the posting of the
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halstead-guichard-mavs-require
ments-01.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-halstead-guichard-mavs-requir
ements-01.txt>  requirements document, we're definitely not ready to
organize a BoF session in Dallas on this subject.

Nevertheless, for those of you who will attend IETF 65 and who are
(still) interested in pursuing the discussions, I'd like to suggest the
organization of an informal chat, which would aim at (1) discussing the
contents of the draft as it stands (and how it can possibly evolve), and
(2) discussing the possible next steps.

>From this perspective, shall we try a 1-hour slot during lunchtime on
March 21 (say, 11:30 - 12:30)? 

Comments, suggestions and questions are more than welcome, as usual. 

Cheers, 

Christian. 

     _________________    ________  ______  ______ 
   /_____________   /__ /_    _ / /     / /     /   Christian Jacquenet
- France Telecom R&D/TCH/NOR 
      /_________/  /  /   /  /   /  /  / /  /__/    Tel: +33 2 99 12 49
40 Cell: +33 6 73 67 73 53 
               /  /  /___/__/___/_____/_/__/____   "I got my mojo
workin', 
              /__/  /__________________________/_ But I'm pinned again."

                /_______________________________/ - Pincushion. 

_______________________________________________
Mavs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mavs