Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] Operations and Management Area Open Hour Calls

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:59:32 +0300

Ron Bonica and Dan Romascanu are holding Open Hours to discuss issues
related to the IETF Operations and Management Area on the first and
third Tuesday of each month at noon-1PM PT / 3-4PM ET / 9-10PM CET. 

All WG chairs, document editors, contributors, participants and in
general all interested to talk with us about the area and IETF business
are invited to ask for a meeting slot using the space below, and/or to
write us directly at [email-masked] or [email-masked]. An
e-mail will be sent in response to acknowledge the time slot and provide
a telephone bridge number to be used in the call. 

The next OPS area open slots are: 

* Tue 4/17

   PT                CET
   12-12:30pm        9-9:30pm  
   12:30-1pm         9:30-10pm  

Ron and Dan

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors