Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] aaa-doctors lunch in Minneapolis

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:28:25 +0100

AAA-Doctors,

As we did in Dublin, please put aside the Thursday lunch time slot for a
working lunch of the AAA-doctors team. Please RSVP participation or
non-participation. 

As an initial thought I have two points on the agenda: 

1. status of the team work - how we do after the re-org and the
operational mode out in place in Dublin. Do we review all we need to
review - timeliness, quality, sharing of the load, etc. 

2. if and how can AAA-Doctors help with documents that need coordination
and compatibility between RADIUS and DIAMETER? 

Other proposals for points of discussion are welcome. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan
_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors