Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] AAA-Doctors lunch meeting on Thursday - in Directors Row 4

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:54:02 +0100

We shall be doing the AAA-Doctors team lunch meeting on Thursday in a
slightly different format. Instead of going out we have booked Directors
Row 4 at third floor for the duration of the break. Everybody will grab
some lunch (if hungry) and had to the meeting room. We expect to start
around 11:45AM. 

Please send your proposals for agenda items. I plan to post an agenda by
Wednesday evening. 

Dan
_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors

---

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:33:32 -0500

Agenda suggestion:

Resolution of the Diameter / RADIUS issues around Diameter handling of VSA
(Attribute 26).  Dave Mitton had presented this issue in the past, but it
becomes more pressing given the RADIUS Extended Attribute format, which uses
code 26.

---

From: "David Frascone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:17:50 -0500

My travel was canceled.  So, I will be unable to attend this time.

-Dave