Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] Preliminary agenda for AAA-Doctors lunch

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:07:20 +0100

Tomorrow Thursday 11/20, 1145-1300 in Directors Row 4

Preliminary agenda - to be bashed

1. Introductions - all

2. status of reviews - Hannes

3. Resolution of the Diameter / RADIUS issues around Diameter handling
of VSA (Attribute 26) - David Nelson

4. implications of the draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated DISCUSS -
referring radius-extended-attributes in dime documents - Dan, Hannes

5. open discussion - all

Dan

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:26:29 -0600

> Preliminary agenda - to be bashed

  Some discussion of i18n may be good, too.  I will be talking about it
at Dime.

  Alan DeKok.