Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-04.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:10:21 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-01.txt

Technical Summary

  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
  the network mobility support (NEMO) MIB, for use with network
  management protocols in the Internet community.  In particular, the
  NEMO MIB will be used to monitor and control a mobile ipv6 node with
  NEMO functionality.

Working Group Summary

  The WG seems to agree in the need for this document and no-one
  seems to oppose to the document. 

Document Quality

  There are some vendors like Cisco working on this MIB
  development. In addition, KAME developers who implemented
  RFC-4295 (Mobile IPv6 MIB) probably will add this support
  as well.

  Alex Petrescu did a thorough review of the MIB.

  The document still needs review by a MIB doctor.

Personnel

  The document shepherd for this document is Marcelo Bagnulo.
  The responsible AD is Jari Arkko. MIB doctor reviewer TBD.

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors