Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-03.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:12:08 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-02.
txt

Technical Summary

This document registers with IANA two new DNS SRV Protocol Labels for
resolving Instant Messaging and Presence services with SIP. These
registrations are necessary because the original definitions of the SRV
system for resolving the protocol associated with the "im" and "pres"
URI schemes did not register any SIP service.

Working Group Summary

This document is an individual submission.

Document Quality

The RAI-ART team reviewed this document (review by Miguel Garcia).

Personnel

Jon Peterson reviewed this document for the IESG, and is the document
shepherd. Gen-ART review was provided by Suresh Krishnan. 

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors