Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-05.txt to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:38:56 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-05.txt

Technical Summary

   This document extends RFC 4279, RFC 4492 and RFC 4785, and
   specifies a set of cipher suites that use a pre-shared key (PSK)
   to authenticate an Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman exchange
   (ECDH). These cipher suites provide Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS).

Working Group Summary

   This document is a product of the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   Working Group. The document represents the consensus of the TLS
   working group.

Document Quality

   There are no existing implementations, but working group
   members have shown interest in the document.

Personnel

   The document shepherd is Joe Salowey. The responsible area
   director is Pasi Eronen.

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors