Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-17.txt to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:32:06 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-17.
txt

Technical Summary

This document defines the basic terminology that is to be used in
describing Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect (SPEERMINT).

Working Group Summary

There is consensus in the WG to publish this document. Several Working
Group Last Calls have been issued, and we have finally achieved
consensus and resolved all concerns. All changes suggested by the WG
have been made to this draft. A nits review has also been performed by
our secretary, and those changes made as well.

Document Quality

There are no protocol implementations proposed, only terminology. The
new terms and now consistently in use across all SPEERMINT documents.

Personnel

Document Shepherd: Jason Livingood
Responsible AD: Jon Peterson
IANA Experts Required: No

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors