Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-08.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:45:06 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
IESG Secretary
A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadat
a-08.txt

Technical Summary

The SIEVE mail filtering language - extension for accessing mailbox
metadata extension provides a way for a SIEVE script to test annotations
stored on an IMAP server supporting the METADATA extension.

Working Group Summary

This document has been discussed and reviewed in the SIEVE Working
Group.
There is consensus in the Working Group to publish this document as a
Proposed Standard.

Document Quality

A number of implementors have expressed interest in this extension.

Personal

Document Shepherd: Cyrus Daboo <mailto:[email-masked]>
AD: Lisa Dusseault

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors