Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-pce-dste-02.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:50:46 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-dste-02.txt

Technical Summary

   This document specifies a CLASSTYPE object to support Diff-Serve 
   Aware Traffic Engineering (DS-TE) where path computation is performed

   with an aid of Path Computation Element (PCE). 

Working Group Summary

   Good consensus reported (see PROTO writeup by JP Vasseur). The  
   document specifies fairly straightforward protocol extensions to
   support diff serve when using PCE. 

Document Quality

   No known implementation of the I-D but several mentioned that they
   were planning to implement the protocol extensions specifies in the
   document. Furthermore, the protocol extensions are very
   straightforward.

Personnel

   JP Vasseur is the Document Shepherd for this document.  Ross
   Callon is the Responsible Area Director.  

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors